PDA

View Full Version : In growing disdain for McElwein, a mild nod to Tusk, I am trying to dub the new UF

Dawgowar
12-23-2014, 07:49 PM
Wannabe Dark Lord -

Dark Helmet

http://s25.postimg.org/xj74qpu0v/UF_DH_Mc_Elwein.jpg

He and his new OC (Nussmeir) ran offenses so bland even Saban found them dull.

He took our competent but hardly dominate DC in the name of the Saban line and then talked shit about Dan and MSU.

Foley took a swipe, without using names as Foley is inclined to do when speaking about Dan, about our coaches personality.

Foley has seen in his tenure JWS and Starkville own UF at home. Room make his next hire look pathetic with a worse offense than UF had this year, and Dan beat him without a passing game. UF went from National titles to this.....

http://s25.postimg.org/kdrmkm05b/Mullen_Mc_Elwein.jpg

Our friend in Florida wrote this up. Mind you if we are so bad why is the new mini-Dark Lord/Dark Helmet of Gator Country stealing one if not two or three of our coaches? Oh yeah, to emulate Bama. This guy is like the perfect writer for the Condo Commandos and Reptile Farmers of Florida.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/open-mike/os-gators-mcelwain-mullen-mississippi-state-20141223-post.html

msstate7
12-23-2014, 07:51 PM
I'm pulling for florida to win one game (OM) next season. I hope foley and JM both get fired in 2 years

Dallas_Dawg
12-23-2014, 07:51 PM
Ummmm... what? Lost me after the nod to Tusk

Dawgowar
12-23-2014, 07:55 PM
Ummmm... what? Lost me after the nod to Tusk

Tusk, Dark Lord. Christmas Season, being neighborly.

See the Bianchi Article. Dammit Jim, I am an old smartass, not a media editor.

TUSK
12-24-2014, 05:20 AM
Tusk, Dark Lord. Christmas Season, being neighborly.

See the Bianchi Article. Dammit Jim, I am an old smartass, not a media editor.

A smartass, you are, my friend.

May the Schwartz be with you!

I won't say that UF is gonna be the OBC's UF, but they are gonna be a lot, lot better, really soon, IMO...

Mutt the Hoople
12-24-2014, 03:21 PM
I don't know about that. If McElvain is more concerned about Mississippi State and Dan Mullen, than he is about Georgia, Free Shoes U, and Steve Spurrier, he's already got problems (remember the hard-on Mike Shula had against Sylvester Croom).

ShotgunDawg
12-24-2014, 03:43 PM
Welcome to relaventcy! Rest assured, if we sucked, no one would be talking about us.

I'm surprised McElwain commented, while knowing we are the better team right now. Either way, they only write this stuff because the answer is in question.

TUSK
12-24-2014, 05:41 PM
I don't know about that. If McElvain is more concerned about Mississippi State and Dan Mullen, than he is about Georgia, Free Shoes U, and Steve Spurrier, he's already got problems (remember the hard-on Mike Shula had against Sylvester Croom).

LOL... c'mon Mutt.

UF and MSU won't play until 2018... by then Florida will be a really good, or JM won't even be there...

UF coaches' survival begins and ends with 2 games, UGA & FSU... Beyond that, it's getting back in contention for the SECE...

He, like Mullen, was just stickin' up for his program...

Dawgowar
12-24-2014, 06:14 PM
LOL... c'mon Mutt.

UF and MSU won't play until 2018... by then Florida will be a really good, or JM won't even be there...

UF coaches' survival begins and ends with 2 games, UGA & FSU... Beyond that, it's getting back in contention for the SECE...

He, like Mullen, was just stickin' up for his program...

Tusk, can ya let us open a war on multiple fronts here. We can't be legit in the upper stratospheres of NCAA MF'ing Football till we have one SEC EAST foe to hate and despise as much as TSUN. You got Tennessee, can we at least have the Trailer Park State's Flagship as our nemesis? The Swamp is turning into the Spawn of Saban....like that? Maybe a movie title in it? Not a 30-for-30, maybe a full length ESPN Film. Let this breath man.

TUSK
12-24-2014, 06:35 PM
Tusk, can ya let us open a war on multiple fronts here. We can't be legit in the upper stratospheres of NCAA MF'ing Football till we have one SEC EAST foe to hate and despise as much as TSUN. You got Tennessee, can we at least have the Trailer Park State's Flagship as our nemesis? The Swamp is turning into the Spawn of Saban....like that? Maybe a movie title in it? Not a 30-for-30, maybe a full length ESPN Film. Let this breath man.

No. You get Kentucky, and you will like it, dammit!

Win 10 next year and if UF still sucks, I'll reconsider.*****

Dawgowar
12-24-2014, 06:44 PM
So in Star Wars phraseology, we get stuck with a Kingdom of Bourbon Swilling Blue EWOKS as a nemesis pending 10 wins LOL?

They have wood paneling in their stadium renovation plans, their stadium is going to look like the Brady Bunch Rec Room with lights.

We have earned a new nemesis in the East.

TUSK
12-24-2014, 07:28 PM
So in Star Wars phraseology, we get stuck with a Kingdom of Bourbon Swilling Blue EWOKS as a nemesis pending 10 wins LOL?

They have wood paneling in their stadium renovation plans, their stadium is going to look like the Brady Bunch Rec Room with lights.

We have earned a new nemesis in the East.

No... but, by god, that post earned it for yall...

permission granted... hate on you some gators, buddy!