PDA

View Full Version : Think about the message Freezus is sending....

Coach34
12-23-2014, 10:04 AM
To his other QB's if he still brings Machine Gun Kelly in the fold. He's basically telling them that they aren't worth a shit and he is going to make sure this guy comes in to play no matter what. Does Blade stick around?

cujo
12-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Ole Miss - the FL State of the SEC!

Coach34
12-23-2014, 10:11 AM
It's one thing to sign him and spin it to your other guys that he is bringing the guy in because he has experience and an insurance policy to them.

But bringing in a trouble making discipline problem tells them that this is going to Freeze's guy.

Dawgfan77
12-23-2014, 10:17 AM
This is typical Freeze. He is a hypocrit a false prophet if you will. Kelly threatned to kill innocent people yet he is willing to let the guy on the team. I don't want to hear a single OM fan praise freeze about how he is on a greater mission after this. Go ask some briarcrest peps how they feel about freeze

yjnkdawg
12-23-2014, 10:22 AM
To his other QB's if he still brings Machine Gun Kelly in the fold. He's basically telling them that they aren't worth a shit and he is going to make sure this guy comes in to play no matter what. Does Blade stick around?

If this does happen and one of the other QBs possibly happens to beat Kelly out for the starting job, can you imagine what could happen? If I was that QB, I think I would hire a bodyguard.

RealHastings
12-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Kantcade is transferring. Some bear guys from work have said it's basically not if but when at this point. The bigger joke here is that they think FratSwoop will beat out Kelly for the job. "But, But, Saban offered him though!!" is the narrative I'm hearing. They are royally screwed at that position, but it is ole miss who never could develop qbs so what do you expect?

Maroonthirteen
12-23-2014, 11:36 AM
OM fans I know, are in favor of cutting Kelly loose. Or at least when talking to me.

We all know if Kelly makes it to Oxford. Freeze will have to start him or risk facing what Dabo did. I hope Kelly is allowed in at OM and he becomes Freeze's Renardo. That would be to good.

SDDawg
12-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Thug U., that's the message he's sending and it's really not new. Just another level of it. Any of those idiots out there that think Freeze is a real Christian are truly duped. Unbelievable, the dude is more likely to be a Satanist than any kind of serious practicing Christian. His ACTIONS speak on his behalf, put him on mute and just WATCH WHAT HE DOES.

cujo
12-23-2014, 11:50 AM
But Hugh Kellenberger says he is a "Christian man"

SDDawg
12-23-2014, 12:20 PM
OM fans are in favor of anything that benefits OM. Freeze is their henchman, if he figures out a way to keep Kelly and help them win games, then they're fine with it. If this screws up recruiting and causes the program to implode, they'll be pissed. They have no compass for the most part, they just desperately want to win above everything else.

If you want to see the difference, in the programs look at how MSU fans went APESHIT CRAZY when Quay was arrested for driving without a license. No DUI, no resisting arrest, none of that. Simply driving without a license because he was too lazy to go take care of it. Our fans went nuts and more than half of them wanted him kicked off the team (which basically happened in the end). Over at OM boards, they're already asking if the bouncer at the club is going to retract his statement about the AK47 comment by Kelly. Within a week, they'll be back to business as usual, Kelly will be on "spiritual probation" and they'll get ready for Kelly to be the starter by fall practice. This is how they do it, I'm just hopeful that Kelly implodes again during the season next year.

M.Fillmore
12-23-2014, 12:28 PM
But Hugh Kellenberger says he is a "Christian man"

Yesterday Hugh Kellenberger said on Josh Weiner's show that even if Kelly comes to Fredo that Ryan Buchanan will be the starting QB next year.

The bigger question is, "Does Kellenberger report on his 1040 tax form the money Fredo pays him to be their mouthpiece?"

Todd4State
12-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Yesterday Hugh Kellenberger said on Josh Weiner's show that even if Kelly comes to Fredo that Ryan Buchanan will be the starting QB next year.

The bigger question is, "Does Kellenberger report on his 1040 tax form the money Fredo pays him to be their mouthpiece?"
Then why are they even messing around with Kelly? If they want a back up JUCO QB they can get a Tyson Lee.

MaxedOutMaroon
12-23-2014, 02:05 PM
If I'm kincade, I jump ship asap to a program that respects me and fits my playing style. Buchanan isn't any good angway. So he should stay and enjoy where he belongs, backup.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-23-2014, 03:12 PM
I honestly don't think they care how it looks to blade or anyone else for that matter and with the characters on their staff I'm not surprised. Dan Werner was part of the staff that created "The U:Part II" and Jason Jones came from Oklahoma State during the years that SI found numerous recruiting violations including cash payments and prostitution. They've essentially created a staff of 'crawfish' that know how to play the game with the best of them.

yjnkdawg
12-23-2014, 05:33 PM

The OM lawyers probably advised him don't report it, as that would be traceable.

JDog13
12-23-2014, 05:41 PM
All I'm seeing them post is "just win baby"....at all costs, damn anyone that hates on us, and damn the guys that have put in work for 3 years.

Dawgcentral
12-23-2014, 06:33 PM
The decision will clearly show where Freeze stands. He's in a tight situation. It's either about winning or about character. They're counting on disproving that Kelly made the "Spray this place with my AK" statement. Here's what I think. The establishment had removed Kelly. He was out of there. There's NO reason at that point to call the police into the situation unless they were concerned about that exact retribution from Kelly. The "Bouncers can't be trusted because you know what kind of people they are", just doesn't float.

Freeze has to think about the safety of OM students and citizens of Oxford first and foremost. Yanking the offer is the only compassionate response. You don't risk the lives of innocents to give any young man a 3rd or 4th chance,...or to win football games.

Dawgowar
12-23-2014, 08:04 PM
It's one thing to sign him and spin it to your other guys that he is bringing the guy in because he has experience and an insurance policy to them.

But bringing in a trouble making discipline problem tells them that this is going to Freeze's guy.

Freeze, Bjork, and the TSUN spinmeisters see a future photo op of young Machine gun Kelly, his large family with Uncle Jim standing on the 50 of VHS. The bears media department will then lay claim to 5 AFC Conference Titles and another Hall of Fame player. ESPN will run a 30-for-30, Anger Management and the Bridge of Southern Redemption. Kiffin the Dumb will put Bruce Smith's picture on his Twitter Account - mind you he will be legitimately confused - and Archie, Eli, and Jim Kelly will conduct a leadership forum for future Mississippi High School Athletes and Coaches. No, I think they have this figured out pretty well.

Todd4State
12-23-2014, 08:52 PM
Freeze, Bjork, and the TSUN spinmeisters see a future photo op of young Machine gun Kelly, his large family with Uncle Jim standing on the 50 of VHS. The bears media department will then lay claim to 5 AFC Conference Titles and another Hall of Fame player. ESPN will run a 30-for-30, Anger Management and the Bridge of Southern Redemption. Kiffin the Dumb will put Bruce Smith's picture on his Twitter Account - mind you he will be legitimately confused - and Archie, Eli, and Jim Kelly will conduct a leadership forum for future Mississippi High School Athletes and Coaches. No, I think they have this figured out pretty well.

Nailed it.