DownwardDawg
12-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Lmao!!!!! They are pitiful.

msstate7
12-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Explanation

DownwardDawg
12-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Full spin mode. Everything is "allegedly". We are all making assumptions. Etc...,

Coach34
12-22-2014, 04:23 PM
The cops and bouncers are lying- Machine Gun Kelly was in the right when he fought them at the police station

Oxfordawg
12-22-2014, 04:26 PM
It was all just blown out of proportion. The cops and bouncers are liars. Woo oooooo GO AK Kelly we proud you are a Rebal

FlabLoser
12-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Standing by for a lawsuit to counter the false charges filed against Swag.

mic
12-22-2014, 05:08 PM
Well who hasn't said I'm going to my car get my AK47 and spray this place.
Or who hasn't resisted arrest with cops at time of and then back at the booking station too...
It's just called having swag..
Give MGK a break..

dawggoneit
12-22-2014, 06:23 PM
Dear Baby Jesus let MGK make it into OM!!! This crap would be much more fun next fall when he screws up again.

msstate7
12-22-2014, 06:33 PM
Dear Baby Jesus let MGK make it into OM!!! This crap would be much more fun next fall when he screws up again.

How much crap will he hear on the field? He'll get multiple unsportsmanlike penalties and an enjection if he makes it to OM next season

yjnkdawg
12-22-2014, 06:43 PM
Machine Gun Kelly apparently had problems prior to Clemson too.

LostLettermen.com @LostLettermen (https://twitter.com/LostLettermen?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sa turdaydownsouth.com%2Fole-miss-football%2Ffreeze-looks-foolish-following-chad-kelly-arrest-2014%2F&tw_i=547039899497402368&tw_p=tweetembed) Follow (https://twitter.com/LostLettermen) Re: Chad Kelly. Suspended final 7 games of H.S. frosh year. Kicked off H.S. team as a sophomore. Kicked off Clemson. Now this.

nsvltndog
12-22-2014, 09:37 PM
This is where a University President should step in. After what we had go down with the Sidney/Bailey fight in Hawaii several years ago, I think Mark Keenum would step up and keep this Kelly situation from happening at MSU. From what I've seen so far, this kid makes Marshall Henderson look like a saint.

Learn from your mistakes or suffer the rewards of Darwinism.

CadaverDawg
12-22-2014, 10:09 PM
This is where a University President should step in. After what we had go down with the Sidney/Bailey fight in Hawaii several years ago, I think Mark Keenum would step up and keep this Kelly situation from happening at MSU. From what I've seen so far, this kid makes Marshall Henderson look like a saint.

Learn from your mistakes or suffer the rewards of Darwinism.

You're right, Keenum, Stricklin, nor Mullen would allow it. But you and I both know that the bunch up North will. That's the difference in the culture of the two programs. We will not sell our souls to the devil to try and win a Championship. Mainly because we know we can win one without doing that if we work hard. Not saying our program is squeaky clean....far from it....but we would not tolerate shit like Henderson, Kelly, and a long list of others. But, what do you expect from a school filled with people that never have to work hard to achieve anything? Daddy can just pay off someone to fix it, or in this case, pay for recruits so that they can have a QB since they can't put in the work to develop one. Worthless, classless, self entitled, superficial, pricks.....that describes 99% of that school and fan base. I am 0% shocked that they are welcoming garbage like Chad Kelly with open arms.

BeardoMSU
12-22-2014, 10:35 PM
You're right, Keenum, Stricklin, nor Mullen would allow it. But you and I both know that the bunch up North will. That's the difference in the culture of the two programs. We will not sell our souls to the devil to try and win a Championship. Mainly because we know we can win one without doing that if we work hard. Not saying our program is squeaky clean....far from it....but we would not tolerate shit like Henderson, Kelly, and a long list of others. But, what do you expect from a school filled with people that never have to work hard to achieve anything? Daddy can just pay off someone to fix it, or in this case, pay for recruits so that they can have a QB since they can't put in the work to develop one. Worthless, classless, self entitled, superficial, pricks.....that describes 99% of that school and fan base. I am 0% shocked that they are welcoming garbage like Chad Kelly with open arms.

And whats so funny is how pathetically close they've come to reaching that goal...in every sport. Basketball: they had their 15 minutes (more like 2 minutes, since the second year of the Marshal Experience didn't even result in a NIT bid). Baseball: their senior laden squad lucks into a cake regional and they finally get to OMAHA. Good job #golfclap. Football: 2003, their best QB in history still lost to Memphis and Texas Tech...ha!. 2014, their best team evah loses 3 out 4 in WAOM hilarity. Next year, the players from their vaunted '13 recruiting class will all be juniors and will be sniffing the dollars awaiting them at season's end. Who will pack it in? All are just about guaranteed 1st or 2nd round. What will they be playing for? Is a 7 or 8 win season worth an injury before the NFL? Regardless...still no running game; still no QB. Have fun, Confederates.

Todd4State
12-22-2014, 11:29 PM

Dan wouldn't have even recruited him to start with- and we didn't. Now, yes, I know we don't have a need at QB and taking Kelly would have made zero sense with Williams and Kelly in the same class, but still.

Look at how Dan handled the Justin Cox situation. Immediately off the team. Didn't even let him participate in Senior Day and rightfully so. Probably hurt us in the Egg Bowl a little bit too. But I still don't disapprove of how Dan handled the situation. I'm pissed at Cox for being an idiot.

Now compare how Freeze and Ole Miss would have handled the Justin Cox situation. Probably doesn't see the light of day, he might get a trophy, victim probably gets paid off to "make it all better".

Todd4State
12-22-2014, 11:30 PM
And whats so funny is how pathetically close they've come to reaching that goal...in every sport. Basketball: they had their 15 minutes (more like 2 minutes, since the second year of the Marshal Experience didn't even result in a NIT bid). Baseball: their senior laden squad lucks into a cake regional and they finally get to OMAHA. Good job #golfclap. Football: 2003, their best QB in history still lost to Memphis and Texas Tech...ha!. 2014, their best team evah loses 3 out 4 in WAOM hilarity. Next year, the players from their vaunted '13 recruiting class will all be juniors and will be sniffing the dollars awaiting them at season's end. Who will pack it in? All are just about guaranteed 1st or 2nd round. What will they be playing for? Is a 7 or 8 win season worth an injury before the NFL? Regardless...still no running game; still no QB. Have fun, Confederates.

This is the post of the year.