PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to know...

thunderclap
12-22-2014, 03:56 PM
just what exactly the student conduct code policy of Florida State does not allow. If that peckerhead was not in violation then how could anyone ever be?

ScoobaDawg
12-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Just shows you how high the corruption goes and how well it was covered up. What an embarrassment.

quickstrike2
12-22-2014, 04:10 PM
It is probably pretty dang strict on anybody not named Jameis Winston.

Dawgheadcheese
12-22-2014, 04:14 PM
just what exactly the student conduct code policy of Florida State does not allow. If that peckerhead was not in violation then how could anyone ever be?

If you or I did what this guy did we there would be some serious consequences. No doubt that he was given a pass for who he is at FSU. And there is something really wrong about that.

Johnson85
12-22-2014, 05:19 PM

It probably doesn't disallow a drunken hookup if neither person is incapacitated. It may be that FSU really is just that corrupt, but it's also possible that's all that happened. I'm guessing that with the potential Title IX issues, there really were just significant issues with the case against him. Probably looks a lot like a drunken hook-up where the girl had a change of heart later; doesn't mean that's what it was, but it's hard to prove these he said she said cases, even by a preponderance of the evidence standard.

thunderclap
12-22-2014, 05:57 PM
It probably doesn't disallow a drunken hookup if neither person is incapacitated. It may be that FSU really is just that corrupt, but it's also possible that's all that happened. I'm guessing that with the potential Title IX issues, there really were just significant issues with the case against him. Probably looks a lot like a drunken hook-up where the girl had a change of heart later; doesn't mean that's what it was, but it's hard to prove these he said she said cases, even by a preponderance of the evidence standard.

Well, there's that plus the laundry list of other stuff.

yjnkdawg
12-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Just shows you how high the corruption goes and how well it was covered up. What an embarrassment.

FSU must have better lawyers than OM does. If you are the former Heisman winner and your initials are JW, then I guess you can do no wrong in some people's eyes? Sad situation.