PDA

View Full Version : What spin is Dick Cross going to throw out today?

Coach34
12-22-2014, 10:09 AM
It was a misunderstanding?
Boys will be boys?
He was just kidding?

i want to hear the spin moving forward

Jacksondevildog
12-22-2014, 10:10 AM
Boys will be boys and he didn't take his ADD medicine. He was on another medicine and he needs the faith healing of Freeze.

Saltydog
12-22-2014, 10:42 AM
ape shit. He about lost it last week when someone made that insinution.

rbdog82
12-22-2014, 10:49 AM
ape shit. He about lost it last week when someone made that insinution.

You're spot on about that. I believe it was Jim from Corinth. All he said was Mullen wasn't a hypocrite, or something along those lines. Cross lit into him about what he was implying. It was pretty funny, but you could tell that lit a fire under Cross (which I'm all for).

Political Hack
12-22-2014, 10:52 AM
You're spot on about that. I believe it was Jim from Corinth. All he said was Mullen wasn't a hypocrite, or something along those lines. Cross lit into him about what he was implying. It was pretty funny, but you could tell that lit a fire under Cross (which I'm all for).

looks like someone found a button. I'd encourage everyone to push it.

Coach34
12-22-2014, 10:55 AM
Ozarka pounding Freezus:

https://twitter.com/OzarkaNSW/status/546886146194546689

Might want to ask Dick about all that

Saltydog
12-22-2014, 10:57 AM
I'm telling you, Cross about lost it. If "Jim from Corinth" hadn't backed down, Cross would've been ready to fight him. Cross kept saying, "ARE YOU CALLING FREEZE A HYPOCRIT". If I'd had a couple of beers in me, I"d called in and told him "hell effing yes the mf'er is a hypocrit"..........

Op4isabitch
12-22-2014, 10:59 AM
I must admit, I laughed out loud at this pic on Twitter:

Saltydog
12-22-2014, 11:08 AM
nt

Jack Lambert
12-22-2014, 11:44 AM
He will take the Ole Miss line,"We are looking into it." He will be a Rebel next year. They will go full court press both in the courtroom and media. They have no choice if they want to have a chance at a decent offense. I just think going transferred or JUCO route for QB is just silly. Once you start it you can't stop unless you want to take a step back one season. They have been going that route for 10 years now.

Jacksondevildog
12-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Listened to rebel grove podcast and McReady said that if Ole Miss wants to portray themselves as this program that is "changing lives/faith based", they have to cut ties with Kelly. He said they are no different than Florida State if they keep him. The other guys didn't know what to say when he made that comment. He's right .

messageboardsuperhero
12-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Ozarka pounding Freezus:

The comments are hilarious. It's very ironic to me that a UM fan who runs a twitter account dedicated to talking about/making fun of MSU is trying to call out a State fan for "being obsessed."

starkvegasdawg
12-22-2014, 12:18 PM
Some of their fan base trying to justify it by throwing up Justin Cox. Let's see. This time into the justin story he had already been booted and his locker cleaned out. No waiting for facts. No internal investigation. Just cut immediately. One bear asshat said at least kelly just fought men. Complete pos. Never mind kelly threatened to mow down an entire night club of innocent people.

Political Hack
12-22-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm telling you, Cross about lost it. If "Jim from Corinth" hadn't backed down, Cross would've been ready to fight him. Cross kept saying, "ARE YOU CALLING FREEZE A HYPOCRIT". If I'd had a couple of beers in me, I"d called in and told him "hell effing yes the mf'er is a hypocrit"..........

I've turned down way to many press interviews to start calling radio shows now...

EAVdog
12-22-2014, 01:08 PM
They will keep him, that WR crooting class depends on it. Nothing will stop crooting.

M.Fillmore
12-22-2014, 01:14 PM
Cubswillwinitalldawg said in another thread:
"If I'm looking at right and haven't missed any bear dismissals, that means in 2014:
UM - 6 arrests - all stayed on team
MSU - 2 arrests - both off team

How do you spin that? Forgiveness from Rev. Freeze?"

Will Matt Wyatt nut up and ask Dick Cross about this? Mullen cuts thugs loose, while the Plantation hangs on with the thugs until the crop is in. I haven't listened to H2H in years. Unless Dick has changed if the shoe was on the other foot he would go after Mullen with a vengeance. Matt needs to go after this hard.

mic
12-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Ozarka pounding Freezus:

That's a strong tweet..

DawgHouseUnited
12-23-2014, 10:07 AM
Cubswillwinitalldawg said in another thread:
"If I'm looking at right and haven't missed any bear dismissals, that means in 2014:
UM - 6 arrests - all stayed on team
MSU - 2 arrests - both off team

How do you spin that? Forgiveness from Rev. Freeze?"

Will Matt Wyatt nut up and ask Dick Cross about this? Mullen cuts thugs loose, while the Plantation hangs on with the thugs until the crop is in. I haven't listened to H2H in years. Unless Dick has changed if the shoe was on the other foot he would go after Mullen with a vengeance. Matt needs to go after this hard.

Part of the reason I quit listening to H2H- Dickie was full-bore OM guy and Matt just went along and avoided any real conflict.

gravedigger
12-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Best way to look at head to head is that it is like the hannity and combs show that used to be on fox with a few differences. Its a personality mismatch. Richard and matt do try at times to sound unbiased, but it wreaks of incincerity. Matt rambles and interrups and misses opportunities to relate tothe audience what a certain situation feels like with the shoulder pads on. Richard smartly keeps his trap shut and lets matt ramble and then throws the "dig" in when he can.

I actually wish we could get someone to replace matt who is more like richard. Or at the very least put a shock collar in matt and shut him up when he goes off on a tangent.

I think richard knows full well that the sanctimonious stuff from freeze is a sales pitch even if the guy is an evangelical. Matt is too much like freeze in real life to call him on it.

The show could be so much better.