PDA

View Full Version : Michael story

msstate7
12-21-2014, 08:05 PM
OT from ripley, ms, has been CBed to us? Anyone know anything about the kid and whether we'll offer?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-21-2014, 08:15 PM
He's prolly going to end up being the 2nd OL we take. I know the staff loves him as much or more than Jenkins from last year. I don't understand this logic but they haven't offered bc they're making sure the #'s work out plus they're kinda trying to keep him under wraps but his name is starting to leak out.

HancockCountyDog
12-21-2014, 08:34 PM
He's prolly going to end up being the 2nd OL we take. I know the staff loves him as much or more than Jenkins from last year. I don't understand this logic but they haven't offered bc they're making sure the #'s work out plus they're kinda trying to keep him under wraps but his name is starting to leak out.

I hope they are right with the evaluation, but those of us like myself and Engie get concerned when we pull another late in state kid on the OL after we either pull a scholly or lose an OL commit two months before signing day.

BeastMan
12-21-2014, 08:37 PM
Whenever Demetric Warren predicts a kid in-state, I listen. I know Hev has liked him for a while. Those 2 factors lead me to believe he'll be in maroon

Ifyouonlyknew
12-21-2014, 08:56 PM
I hope they are right with the evaluation, but those of us like myself and Engie get concerned when we pull another late in state kid on the OL after we either pull a scholly or lose an OL commit two months before signing day.

I understand but if they asked Derouen to greyshirt but want this kid I can only assume they like him better. Again he's another bigger longer athletic OL that can play RT or OG. 6'4"-6'5" 285-290lbs.

KB21
12-21-2014, 09:09 PM
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1016895/michael-story