PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Malzahn gossip

1bigdawg
12-21-2014, 11:09 AM
NFL Network?s Ian Rapoport is reporting that UCLA?s Jim Mora and Auburn?s Gus Malzahn are garnering interest from NFL teams.

Political Hack
12-21-2014, 11:16 AM
hmmmm

Mullen to Auburn***

I seen it dawg
12-21-2014, 11:59 AM
And UCLA

I seen it dawg
12-21-2014, 12:00 PM
At the same time

DownwardDawg
12-21-2014, 12:39 PM
At the same time

Still not a better job than MSU*****
MSU > 2 jobs

HancockCountyDog
12-21-2014, 12:46 PM
NFL Network?s Ian Rapoport is reporting that UCLA?s Jim Mora and Auburn?s Gus Malzahn are garnering interest from NFL teams.

After the success of Kelly, mahzaln makes a lot of sense.

MetEdDawg
12-21-2014, 12:58 PM
After the success of Kelly, mahzaln makes a lot of sense.

The question is does the NFL make a lot of sense for Malzahn? Unless it's a lifelong dream of his to do it, I would stay put at Auburn. He has the potential to build something very good there and sustain it for a long time. But I do think Malzahn would probably do well in the NFL and as Chip Kelly has shown, that style offense can work in today's NFL.

What's amazing to me is that in 14 years, Malzahn has gone from a HS coach in Arkansas to potentially being looked at for an NFL head coaching job. Amazing journey to say the least for him.

Leroy Jenkins
12-21-2014, 02:34 PM
What's amazing to me is that in 14 years, Malzahn has gone from a HS coach in Arkansas to potentially being looked at for an NFL head coaching job. Amazing journey to say the least for him.

Mitch Mustain says "You're welcome, Gus".

DudyDawg
12-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Good thing they have muschamp for insurance*

Todd4State
12-21-2014, 03:44 PM
I could see Gus going to Carolina with Cam.

Percho
12-21-2014, 03:50 PM
The question is does the NFL make a lot of sense for Malzahn? Unless it's a lifelong dream of his to do it, I would stay put at Auburn. He has the potential to build something very good there and sustain it for a long time. But I do think Malzahn would probably do well in the NFL and as Chip Kelly has shown, that style offense can work in today's NFL.

Is it the rule changes that allow that type offense to work?