PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?? Now what?

blacklistedbully
12-21-2014, 02:49 AM
I think this one's past its sell-by-date.

Dawg61
12-21-2014, 03:16 AM
Am I breaking another unwritten rule? Seems to me somebody with relatively new "moderator" power is letting it go to their head.

SPS 2, indeed.

What'd you post your daily "look at what this Rebel said" post and it get locked? Get a clue already.

Political Hack
12-21-2014, 08:37 AM
if they're stupid enough to allow OM coaches to print off stupid bullshit rumors about "Mullen to Pitt" (seriously? come on, that's weak) and feed it to our recruits, then so be it.

This site won't give them ammo. That's what makes us incredibly different than SPS, and is actually why this site was started.

Coach34
12-21-2014, 11:10 AM
I have to agree

blacklistedbully
12-21-2014, 03:46 PM
What'd you post your daily "look at what this Rebel said" post and it get locked? Get a clue already.

**** off, asshole. There's an "ignore feature" on this board. Feel free to use it, moron.

As if I'm the only one here who ever bitches about what those assholes say. Gee, I wonder if you've posted negative Bear stuf or referenced things they've said.

Oh, & I didn't post a damn thing that they said, you mental midget. I merely said they were posting some crazy BS about us on Rivals, that I was suffering from a flu, so didn't have the energy to deal with, so invited anyone else who might be interested to do the honors.

blacklistedbully
12-21-2014, 04:01 PM
if they're stupid enough to allow OM coaches to print off stupid bullshit rumors about "Mullen to Pitt" (seriously? come on, that's weak) and feed it to our recruits, then so be it.

This site won't give them ammo. That's what makes us incredibly different than SPS, and is actually why this site was started.

This isn't about giving them ammo. AS much as we like our site, it is not some big "forum" or "platform" that can help them spread a message. What they're doing on the big boards like Rivals is a big platform, and they use it without restriction so long as we don't fight back.

Some of you wonder why they always seem to win the PR, have better press, get away with shit we can't. Well, some of it could be their tireless effort at engaging in propaganda, both pro-Rebel, and anti-MSU. You'd be surprised how much fans from other teams buy into this garbage. It helps to form public opinion.

And Hack, as I mentioned in reply to the dipshit, I didn't quote anything they said here. I just let this board know they were trying to post lies about us and our program, and provided a link to the thread in case anyone wanted to offer rebuttals.

Oh, and the thread I was calling attention to was not about refuting the rumors, rather it was about a litany of lies being put forth about our university that were "reasons Dan would want to leave". One Bear poster in particular does this routinely, and of course he gets immediately supported by the Rebel congregation over there.

dawgclub99
12-21-2014, 05:00 PM
I think we all know and all of America knows that CDM is not going to leave MSU for Pitt. That is like leaving Brooklyn Decker for Rosanne Barr. Just leave it alone.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-21-2014, 05:05 PM
May be showing my age, but now I have to go google Brooklyn Decker.

I seen it dawg
12-21-2014, 05:06 PM
It's worth the time

Political Hack
12-21-2014, 05:28 PM
This isn't about giving them ammo. AS much as we like our site, it is not some big "forum" or "platform" that can help them spread a message. What they're doing on the big boards like Rivals is a big platform, and they use it without restriction so long as we don't fight back.

Some of you wonder why they always seem to win the PR, have better press, get away with shit we can't. Well, some of it could be their tireless effort at engaging in propaganda, both pro-Rebel, and anti-MSU. You'd be surprised how much fans from other teams buy into this garbage. It helps to form public opinion.

And Hack, as I mentioned in reply to the dipshit, I didn't quote anything they said here. I just let this board know they were trying to post lies about us and our program, and provided a link to the thread in case anyone wanted to offer rebuttals.

Oh, and the thread I was calling attention to was not about refuting the rumors, rather it was about a litany of lies being put forth about our university that were "reasons Dan would want to leave". One Bear poster in particular does this routinely, and of course he gets immediately supported by the Rebel congregation over there.

just to clarify one point, this board gets more traffic than other State sites. Most of them aren't even close.

Op4isabitch
12-21-2014, 07:50 PM
Am I breaking another unwritten rule? Seems to me somebody with relatively new "moderator" power is letting it go to their head.

SPS 2, indeed.

Dude,
I have to admit, I use to read your posts on Rivals and you remind me of the big tittied blond with a smoking ass body and no brains.
In other words, I found you intriging, even some what appealing but unfortunately I tired of you really quickly because of the lack of substance.
May I kindly suggest that you limit your posts and stop being so confrontational. Your opinions are just that, your opinions!
If some moderator decides to delete your posts, suck it up and move on. You have no rights on this board, just like the majority of us, you are a guest here, so thank the board owners for giving us this place to discuss MSU sports and stop complaining.

blacklistedbully
12-24-2014, 02:32 PM
Dude,
I have to admit, I use to read your posts on Rivals and you remind me of the big tittied blond with a smoking ass body and no brains.
In other words, I found you intriging, even some what appealing but unfortunately I tired of you really quickly because of the lack of substance.
May I kindly suggest that you limit your posts and stop being so confrontational. Your opinions are just that, your opinions!
If some moderator decides to delete your posts, suck it up and move on. You have no rights on this board, just like the majority of us, you are a guest here, so thank the board owners for giving us this place to discuss MSU sports and stop complaining.

Would put my "substance" and brains up against yours any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

May I "kindly suggest" you use the "ignore" feature on either or both boards? The very fact that you posted the above suggests you are the one lacking substance. Message boards like this and Rivals are exactly the kind of places that encourage, even succeed, at least in part, because they offer a platform for heated discussion and debate.

In none of my comments did I insinuate the mods don't have a right to delete my posts or any other. I do question, however, if there is a change in the direction of this site, or if there is a new mod that is getting way too heavy-handed with his new authority.

I've been on this board a long time, and have made many, many posts over a long period, yet I've had only 2 threads deleted, and both where within the past dozen or so. Turn your brain on a second and perhaps you'll recognize there is a recent trend.

I have no problem following rules. It's how I've manged to stay on Rivals for so long while several Bears have gotten the boot due to their interaction with me. I win by playing within the rules, using intellect and logic while they ultimately resort to only insults, which are against the rules over there.

I just don't think it's unreasonable to want to know what the actual ground rules are, and to question why there is a possible change-in-direction of this site.

If I didn't appreciate this board, I wouldn't post on it or follow it. But make no mistake, though I am only one member, this board thrives because of the members, not in spite of them. Our collective participation is what makes the board succeed, and a huge percentage of us are here from SPS because we got tired of the inability to talk smack about TSUN as well as promote MSU because of all the Bear participation and moderation.

As for your opinion of me, you're entitled to it. Personally, you have never impressed me as being "intriguing" or "somewhat appealing". I can't honestly say I tend to agree or disagree with you, as I don't really know who you are, and you just don't particularly "stand out" as far as I'm concerned. Yet I'm sure you have your supporters. This site has plenty of room for Bulldogs of all types and IQ's.

My ego is not such that I don't accept that I could be wrong. But you're out-of-line to suggest I muzzle my opinion so long as i am not breaking rules. That suggests an over-active ego.

CadaverDawg
12-24-2014, 02:40 PM
http://acsbore.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/not-this-shit-again.gif

defiantdog
12-24-2014, 02:49 PM
I think we all know and all of America knows that CDM is not going to leave MSU for Pitt. That is like leaving Brooklyn Decker for Rosanne Barr. Just leave it alone.

Some people are chubby chasers now

blacklistedbully
12-24-2014, 02:52 PM
just to clarify one point, this board gets more traffic than other State sites. Most of them aren't even close.

I don't doubt it. This is a far superior site. What I was referring to is the fact that a board like Rivals open to all schools is going to be a much larger platform than any single MSU-only site. It is going to reach vastly more fans from other schools, which does a great deal more to form public opinion than does a specific team site.

BTW, the poster who started the thread I referenced before was an LSU fan, not a TSUN fan, and there were more non-OM posters in the thread than there were OM. As much as some of us would like to think we're a slam-dunk better coaching destination than Pitt, the majority in that thread were claiming Pitt better. Those guys aren't following ED, SPS or any other MSU site. Like us, they are following their own schools, and a general board like Rivals when they want to go outside their own team and/or mix it up with others for fun.

My opinions of other schools has been influenced by what I've encountered over there. In fact, after decades of being away from Mississippi I'd actually softened on the rivalry and forgotten why I hated TSUN so much as a student. I joined Rivals actually giving Ole Miss props and developing a couple of friendships with Rebel posters. But given time and exposure to their fanbase over there, I soon became reminded exactly why I hated those arrogant a-holes those many years ago. And it was because 99% of them were exactly like the morons we've known them to be since we were students or before.

Op4isabitch
12-24-2014, 05:39 PM
Would put my "substance" and brains up against yours any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

May I "kindly suggest" you use the "ignore" feature on either or both boards? The very fact that you posted the above suggests you are the one lacking substance. Message boards like this and Rivals are exactly the kind of places that encourage, even succeed, at least in part, because they offer a platform for heated discussion and debate.

In none of my comments did I insinuate the mods don't have a right to delete my posts or any other. I do question, however, if there is a change in the direction of this site, or if there is a new mod that is getting way too heavy-handed with his new authority.

I've been on this board a long time, and have made many, many posts over a long period, yet I've had only 2 threads deleted, and both where within the past dozen or so. Turn your brain on a second and perhaps you'll recognize there is a recent trend.

I have no problem following rules. It's how I've manged to stay on Rivals for so long while several Bears have gotten the boot due to their interaction with me. I win by playing within the rules, using intellect and logic while they ultimately resort to only insults, which are against the rules over there.

I just don't think it's unreasonable to want to know what the actual ground rules are, and to question why there is a possible change-in-direction of this site.

If I didn't appreciate this board, I wouldn't post on it or follow it. But make no mistake, though I am only one member, this board thrives because of the members, not in spite of them. Our collective participation is what makes the board succeed, and a huge percentage of us are here from SPS because we got tired of the inability to talk smack about TSUN as well as promote MSU because of all the Bear participation and moderation.

As for your opinion of me, you're entitled to it. Personally, you have never impressed me as being "intriguing" or "somewhat appealing". I can't honestly say I tend to agree or disagree with you, as I don't really know who you are, and you just don't particularly "stand out" as far as I'm concerned. Yet I'm sure you have your supporters. This site has plenty of room for Bulldogs of all types and IQ's.

My ego is not such that I don't accept that I could be wrong. But you're out-of-line to suggest I muzzle my opinion so long as i am not breaking rules. That suggests an over-active ego.

To long, Did not read.