PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to research

TheDogFather
12-20-2014, 08:07 PM
All the Coach34 posts about how Ray would be successful and anyone who disagrees was an idiot but I'm too lazy.

TheRef
12-20-2014, 08:09 PM
Ummmm....

http://i.imgur.com/Q64a4AA.png

smootness
12-20-2014, 09:57 PM
All the Coach34 posts about how Ray would be successful and anyone who disagrees was an idiot but I'm too lazy.

It's also likely because you know you won't find much. I don't remember anyone EVER saying that. His supporters simply said to wait because given the situation he inherited, it was too early to tell. But I suspect you know that.l

I've been one of his biggest supporters, but I'm now in the 'I don't care what you do' camp. This was the year we at least had to show something, and we haven't. I still think it's possible he could end up being successful once some of these bigger recruits come in, but it's nowhere near a high enough probability to fight it if they want to fire him. If they let him go, fine. If they want to give it one more year, assuming we at least turn it around to some degree, fine.

TheDogFather
12-20-2014, 10:13 PM
It's also likely because you know you won't find much. I don't remember anyone EVER saying that. His supporters simply said to wait because given the situation he inherited, it was too early to tell. But I suspect you know that.l

I've been one of his biggest supporters, but I'm now in the 'I don't care what you do' camp. This was the year we at least had to show something, and we haven't. I still think it's possible he could end up being successful once some of these bigger recruits come in, but it's nowhere near a high enough probability to fight it if they want to fire him. If they let him go, fine. If they want to give it one more year, assuming we at least turn it around to some degree, fine.

If you want to play dumb you can. Or play guard dog or politician. Whatever.

You don't have to type the word to make the accusation.

Just like he never explicitly said ray was "great" but he did insinuate it by saying Ray had a great defense evidenced by how many other coaches were copying it.

Look that one up. It's a classic.

Liverpooldawg
12-20-2014, 10:49 PM
34 DID say all we had to do to get better in basketball was fire Stans. Coach is usually not bad in his football stuff. I almost always agree with him there. My mutt we rescued from the pound knows more about basketball. The fact is we are back to where we were Richard Williams' first year in men's basketball. We weren't even CLOSE to that bad when we fired Stans. Suicide is always ugly.

smootness
12-20-2014, 10:54 PM
If you want to play dumb you can. Or play guard dog or politician. Whatever.

You don't have to type the word to make the accusation.

Just like he never explicitly said ray was "great" but he did insinuate it by saying Ray had a great defense evidenced by how many other coaches were copying it.

Look that one up. It's a classic.

Maybe you're right and I don't remember properly. To prove it, why don't you go ahead and find and re-post anyone claiming Ray would definitely be successful and anyone disagreeing is an idiot.

TheDogFather
12-20-2014, 11:13 PM
Maybe you're right and I don't remember properly. To prove it, why don't you go ahead and find and re-post anyone claiming Ray would definitely be successful and anyone disagreeing is an idiot.

I'm too lazy. You do it and prove me wrong.

TheDogFather
12-21-2014, 12:34 AM

Ray is gonna sign Newman and go to Sweet 16 his first chance with Sword, Newman, FTF, and Ware, and Ready...and it will be glorious

TheDogFather
12-21-2014, 12:38 AM

Tread lightly mf're

This year is going is going to continue to suck. We are biding time until next year. If we suck next year- then you can talk some shit. We are where we are because Ray was left with nothing. Next year- you wont be so mouthy- I assure you

TheDogFather
12-21-2014, 12:39 AM

No- I just will enjoy watching his fans cry when Rick Ray beats him

TheDogFather
12-21-2014, 12:41 AM
These were all from the first page of the search results.

Maybe no "idiot" but "mf'er" certainly will suffice.

thf24
12-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Someone's a little bit obsessed.

TheDogFather
12-21-2014, 09:28 AM
Someone's a little bit obsessed.

Obsessed? The brevity of your comment is a poor attempt to discount this conversation.

Obsessed is not the same as determined. You want to see obsessed? You need to search posts for "Coach34" + "stands". It's a frickin riot.

It's interesting to see the reactions when "expert" opinions espoused on a free anonymous sports message board are exposed as less valid than Dr. Oz.