PDA

View Full Version : Malik Newman

msstate7
12-20-2014, 06:40 PM
I assume he's held out to see how our season goes. Gotta think a commitment to Kansas or kentucky is imminent. I just hope he doesn't choose aTm or OM to really kick us while we're down

DudyDawg
12-20-2014, 06:42 PM
His team won by 40 today

Maroonthirteen
12-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Do we really have any shot? I feel it is the equivalent of hoping to marry a 10 when I have no job and on the verge of bankruptcy. Maybe he is feeling charitable.

quickstrike2
12-20-2014, 07:31 PM
That is over, Malik would want no part of this. Two things we probably need to do as a fanbase is 1) stop mentioning the "dumpster fire" Stans left and 2) Thinking Malik will come here and save us. We need to get on the same page and move forward as a program with whoever our next coach will be.

Quaoarsking
12-20-2014, 08:49 PM
Honestly, I doubt today, etc., really matters on his decision. Even if we'd been a borderline NIT team this year, we're still miles behind Kentucky, Kansas, etc.

If he wants to win a national title or play in the Sweet 16, etc., he's not going to pick us regardless. If he does pick us, it's because he decides he wants to stay close to home / play for the team his dad played for, and playing for championships isn't a big deal to him.

Smitty
12-20-2014, 09:14 PM
If I were him I'd go play in Spain next year