DudyDawg
12-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Flat out embarassing

DawgPoundRock
12-20-2014, 06:10 PM
Who were you more frustrated with Croom or Ray

JohnnyQuid
12-20-2014, 06:12 PM
I was a huge fan of stans and hated the ray hire mostly because we fired a guy with no damn clue who woul d replace him. So glad coach doesnt have to watch guys "stands" around to win anymore. U can listen via radio to them lose. Been waiting 3 years for this day to come and glad its finally here. #readytoembracethehate

DudyDawg
12-20-2014, 06:13 PM
Who were you more frustrated with Croom or Ray

Scott. For hiring ray.

HoopsDawg
12-20-2014, 06:14 PM
Scott. For hiring ray.

and for paying him 1 million a year.

Charlie_Sheen420
12-20-2014, 06:15 PM
It's time

quickstrike2
12-20-2014, 06:16 PM
It needs to be done tonight. Screw any excuse, I've never heard of this school we lost to.

drunkernhelldawg
I was a huge fan of stans and hated the ray hire mostly because we fired a guy with no damn clue who woul d replace him. So glad coach doesnt have to watch guys "stands" around to win anymore. U can listen via radio to them lose. Been waiting 3 years for this day to come and glad its finally here. #readytoembracethehate

You're an embarrASSment. I was a huge fan of Stans too, but it is beyond despicable of your ilk to root against our team.

AgDawg
The frustrating part is that he apparently forgot to bring that vaunted motion offense

confucius say
12-20-2014, 06:18 PM
It needs to be done tonight. Screw any excuse, I've never heard of this school we lost to.

It's not even a directional school. Sounds like the name of a state prison.

JohnnyQuid
12-20-2014, 06:19 PM
You're an embarrASSment. I was a huge fan of Stans too, but it is beyond despicable of your ilk to root against our team.

Yea im an ass because i waited for the inevitable. Where did i say i ever rooted for us to lose? Feel free to quote me. I just want a better hire - not less than what we had. Dont make things up

JohnnyQuid
12-20-2014, 06:21 PM
It's not even a directional school. Sounds like the name of a state prison.

Lol.

drunkernhelldawg
12-20-2014, 06:22 PM
Yea im an ass because i waited for the inevitable. Where did i say i ever rooted for us to lose? Feel free to quote me. I just want a better hire - not less than what we had. Dont make things up

I guess I read too much into you saying that you are glad that the fail has reached this level because you've been waiting three years. Glad you cheer for our team.

DudyDawg
12-20-2014, 06:25 PM
glad its finally here. #readytoembracethehate

Right there. Dumbass

Liverpooldawg
12-20-2014, 06:26 PM
What he is saying is he held his fire till now to give the guy a chance. He never said he was rooting against us. That's where I've been too. I held my fire because I never saw regression in the overall state of the program under Ray till this year. We never got any better, but at least we didn't fall back. This is the lowest this program has been since Williams' first year. Ray has made it worse than when he took over, far worse. It's time.

DudyDawg
12-20-2014, 06:29 PM
What he is saying is he held his fire till now to give the guy a chance. He never said he was rooting against us. That's where I've been too. I held my fire because I never saw regression in the overall state of the program under Ray till this year. We never got any better, but at least we didn't fall back. This is the lowest this program has been since Williama first year. Ray has made it worse than when he took over, far worse. It's time.

There's a difference between holding anger over what you (rightfully) thought was a bad hire and saying that you're "glad" we are where we are

Liverpooldawg
12-20-2014, 06:34 PM
I don't really think Ray was a bad hire, I think he was about the best we could get under the circumstances at the time. We did this to ourselves but it's over and done with. What's on the table now is what to do from here on out. Ray needs to go, if possible hire Richard Williams as an interim. I said three years ago it would take 10 years to get us back to where we were under Stans, I haven't changed my mind. We just have to find someone to stop the bleeding for now.

JohnnyQuid
12-20-2014, 06:37 PM
There's a difference between holding anger over what you (rightfully) thought was a bad hire and saying that you're "glad" we are where we are

This is where youre wrong and where you just sound moronic.i hate we're where we are, but im glad a change seems to be coming. :)

Dawgcentral
12-20-2014, 07:52 PM
It's funny the way we turn on each other over this crap when everyone seems to agree that we made a bad hire. Why do folks constantly hold another's opinion over their head like a noose?

Ray has had ample opportunity to show some small amount of progress and give us hope. Ain't happnin'. I hope the search for his replacement is underway.

maroonkoolaid
12-20-2014, 08:22 PM
It's funny the way we turn on each other over this crap when everyone seems to agree that we made a bad hire. Why do folks constantly hold another's opinion over their head like a noose?

Ray has had ample opportunity to show some small amount of progress and give us hope. Ain't happnin'. I hope the search for his replacement is underway.

I was hoping Stricklin would give him the boot how Pat Haden did with Kiffin and fire him on the spot outside the Coliseum in parking lot but thats just me

mparkerfd20
12-20-2014, 09:09 PM
Stricklin doesn't have the balls to fire Ray midseason. He doesn't have the balls to fire him period. Boosters will force his hand end of season.

Dawg61
12-21-2014, 03:13 AM
Stricklin doesn't have the balls to fire Ray midseason. He doesn't have the balls to fire him period. Boosters will force his hand end of season.

Sadly I think you're correct. We need a new AD if this is true.

Political Hack
12-21-2014, 08:19 AM

tend to agree.