PDA

View Full Version : As I listen to Richard Williams commentate on the radio...

Coach34
12-20-2014, 04:48 PM
I really wish we would hire him to coach next year's team and put together a young staff of recruiters with one being a "coach in waiting" to transition going forward...Williams may love young ***** and enjoy the nightlife- but he is simply a good basketball coach.

msstate7
12-20-2014, 04:51 PM
If we lose this game, we should fire ray and interim Williams post game (1/2 an *)

Raytoraid83
12-20-2014, 04:52 PM
I really wish we would hire him to coach next year's team and put together a young staff of recruiters with one being a "coach in waiting" to transition going forward...Williams may love young ***** and enjoy the nightlife- but he is simply a good basketball coach.

Proud of you for accepting the inevitable.

quickstrike2
12-20-2014, 05:00 PM
We all need to get on this page. I think everybody can agree Rick Ray was the absolute wrong hire. He is a good guy kinda coach like Croom, can't find much else positive.

maroonmania
12-20-2014, 05:06 PM

I would be good with it. Been a long time since the issues occurred that caused Williams to be "let go" the first go round with him. Hopefully, at an older more mature stage of his life, those issues would no longer be a problem. We could certainly do worse and apparently have.

msu4ever
12-20-2014, 05:18 PM

Not that anyone who counts cares, but I would absolutely be overjoyed if this happens....and for reasons that extend well beyond basketball. Please let it happen.

Tbonewannabe
12-20-2014, 05:20 PM
I would be good with it. Been a long time since the issues occurred that caused Williams to be "let go" the first go round with him. Hopefully, at an older more mature stage of his life, those issues would no longer be a problem. We could certainly do worse and apparently have.

If he just kept the age gap then the chicks he would be chasing would be in their 30s.

drunkernhelldawg
12-20-2014, 05:27 PM
I'd love it, but I doubt Williams would step into that patty. It's a lot of work for a guy where he is now.

Maroonthirteen
12-20-2014, 06:30 PM
I agree Ray is kinda like Croom. Because they aren't exactly alike. Croom was a better coach.

Edit to add: hell yeah bring back Williams. If only he would accept.