PDA

View Full Version : Since I got backed out on 3 Bowl Tickets.. Is there any means to donate them?

RougeDawg
12-20-2014, 10:30 AM
I have heard of people donating them to the military when we went to Gator Bowl. Does anyone know how I could go about this or another way? Thanks for the help.

onetl
12-20-2014, 10:41 AM
Call Mississippi National Guard and I bet they would help you!

HereComesTheSpiral
12-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Google veteran tickets, they usually let you donate tickets to an event

RougeDawg
12-20-2014, 10:49 AM
Thanks.

Dawgbite
12-20-2014, 11:14 AM
I got my two tickets yesterday and since me and the missus can't attend, I have decided neither to donate nor sell them. I am framing them and hanging them in my bar. If we win, every time I look at them I will kick myself for not going to the game somehow someway as a reminder to live every day like its your last. If we lose, I'll smugly admire saving four grand by not going to watch us get beat by a bunch of nerds. Either way it will be one of those life lessons you hear so much about.

Diggs
12-20-2014, 11:56 AM
Why wouldn't you sell them electronically on Stubhub?

That way you allow someone to go to the game, maybe pocket a little cash, and still get to be content/upset with staring at your framed tickets.

RougeDawg
12-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Why wouldn't you sell them electronically on Stubhub?

That way you allow someone to go to the game, maybe pocket a little cash, and still get to be content/upset with staring at your framed tickets.

Because They aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Have you seen the stub hub prices? And I believe you'd have to fedex them overnight. No electronic versions available.

AROB44
12-20-2014, 12:41 PM
I donated Gator Bowl tickets to the Wounded Warrior Project. I would recommend you do the same.