PDA

View Full Version : I'd love for us to get a title for Cristil

Coach34
06-17-2013, 11:14 PM
Jack's old ass has seen some shit through the years, and for him to see a title would obviously be special to him.

CadaverDawg
06-17-2013, 11:15 PM
No doubt. Wish he could be up there

Goat Holder
06-17-2013, 11:16 PM
I can think of hundreds of thousands of loyal MSU supporters that we should win a title for. At least Jack got paid.

Todd4State
06-18-2013, 12:13 AM
I can think of hundreds of thousands of loyal MSU supporters that we should win a title for. At least Jack got paid.

Yeah- but he HAD to sit through the 2008 Egg Bowl and Charley Shira.

Todd4State
06-18-2013, 12:14 AM
I'd like to get one for Mississippi State and the state of Mississippi. I think it would change our university so much in a positive way, and I think it would be a major point in state pride.

theloungeinleft
06-18-2013, 12:17 AM
I'd like to get one for Mississippi State and the state of Mississippi. I think it would change our university so much in a positive way, and I think it would be a major point in state pride.

I second this.

Coach34
06-18-2013, 12:22 AM

well, of course- I just saw a tweet by Jack, thought about how special it was listening to him growing up, and it made think how much winning a title would make that old man smile. I will go slap crazy if we win it all and there would be nobody happier than me. I just hope my wife and kids dont get hurt in the dogpile

Drewbowski
06-18-2013, 04:19 AM
Yeah- but he HAD to sit through the 2008 Egg Bowl and Charley Shira.

I second this.

Just win it. Just win.

Hump4Hoops
06-18-2013, 05:57 AM
well, of course- I just saw a tweet by Jack, thought about how special it was listening to him growing up, and it made think how much winning a title would make that old man smile. I will go slap crazy if we win it all and there would be nobody happier than me. I just hope my wife and kids dont get hurt in the dogpile

Jack's old ass is not on twitter, it's a fake acct, says it in the bio. Still want to win one for him though.

Drewbowski
06-18-2013, 06:27 AM
Why would anyone think that a man that owes his life to radio communicate on twitter?

Coach34
06-18-2013, 08:49 AM
Why would anyone think that a man that owes his life to radio communicate on twitter?

I just figured it was someone doing it for his old ass and telling him responses- I didnt check the page. It was retweeted by somebody else

FlabLoser
06-18-2013, 09:16 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/clapping.gif

Ronny
06-18-2013, 10:15 AM
...over a 50 year span, courtesy of Miss. State sporting events, Jack was subjected to an incalculable number of embarrassing & humiliating occurrences (mostly via MSU football).

The gods of college sports championships owes Jack this one.