PDA

View Full Version : Jovon Robinson re-signed with Auburn

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-18-2014, 10:15 PM
SIAP, but I saw where Jovon Robinson re-signed with Aubarn after attending JUCO. For those unfamiliar with Robinson, he was the memphis kid that signed with Aubarn out of HS, but was found ineligible after it was discovered that his grades were changed. He left Aubarn without he or the school being punished, enrolled in JUCO, and now is eligible to play for Auburn beginning next year. Man, they are the most lucky and have the best "compliance" of any team I've ever seen. It's still amazing that Redmond got suspended 18 games and we got probation.

Todd4State
12-18-2014, 10:35 PM
Wasn't his guidance counselor an Ole Miss alum or something like that too? I think she tried to basically railroad him to Ole Miss and ended up getting fired for the incident you are talking about.

AlSwearengen
12-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Wasn't his guidance counselor an Ole Miss alum or something like that too? I think she tried to basically railroad him to Ole Miss and ended up getting fired for the incident you are talking about.

Exactly right Todd. The Bears were secretly very confident they were getting him when everyone else thought he was headed to auburn. Of course they were apparently the only ones that knew about their secret guidance counselor weapon at the time. We wouldn't even have a program if we tried half the stuff they pull.