PDA

View Full Version : Rondo to the Mavs

BeardoMSU
12-18-2014, 08:26 PM
Holy cow...I think they are gonna be crazy good. What y'all think?

DudyDawg
12-18-2014, 08:59 PM
What did they give up? If they got away with out giving too much then that's an amazing trade. Kinda pisses me off as a rockets fan to see tho ha. Rondo off a pick and roll with chandler will be nasty. He can layup, lob to chandler or kick to dirk. Nasty

BeardoMSU
12-18-2014, 09:38 PM
What did they give up? If they got away with out giving too much then that's an amazing trade. Kinda pisses me off as a rockets fan to see tho ha. Rondo off a pick and roll with chandler will be nasty. He can layup, lob to chandler or kick to dirk. Nasty

A couple Roll players and a draft pick. They keep Parsons, Chandler, and Monta. Those weapons around Rondo are gonna be deadly.

War Machine Dawg
12-19-2014, 01:04 AM
They're gonna be good, but they still gotta beat Memphis. And We Don't Bluff here.

jumbo
12-19-2014, 11:00 AM
It's a great pickup and no doubt improves them, but the west is so brutal.

DudyDawg
12-19-2014, 06:37 PM
They will beat memphis. Without Tyson chandler I would say no. But he's a shut down big. Even more so with rondo. They are probably fourth/fifth now as far as favorites in the west. Spurs rockets warriors Blazers mavs all right there. I put clippers grizz in that next tier

BeardoMSU
12-19-2014, 10:39 PM
They will beat memphis. Without Tyson chandler I would say no. But he's a shut down big. Even more so with rondo. They are probably fourth/fifth now as far as favorites in the west. Spurs rockets warriors Blazers mavs all right there. I put clippers grizz in that next tier

Rockets are soft. Dwight is the only one of the starting 5 that has a clue on defense.

DudyDawg
12-20-2014, 12:41 AM
Rockets are soft. Dwight is the only one of the starting 5 that has a clue on defense.

Patrick Beverly is one of the best defending point guards in the league. His defense is the sole reason Jeremy Lin is in LA. Jones is a really solid 4 on both ends as well, and they just added corey brewer who is a very solid backup guard forward. Ariza is also a good defensive three. The only weak spot is harden and he makes up for that on the other end

BeardoMSU
12-20-2014, 01:12 AM
Patrick Beverly is one of the best defending point guards in the league. His defense is the sole reason Jeremy Lin is in LA. Jones is a really solid 4 on both ends as well, and they just added corey brewer who is a very solid backup guard forward. Ariza is also a good defensive three. The only weak spot is harden and he makes up for that on the other end

I forgot about beverly. I guess I just assume "bad defense" because Harden is getting juked out of his boots on every play, if he even tries.

DudyDawg
12-20-2014, 12:19 PM
I forgot about beverly. I guess I just assume "bad defense" because Harden is getting juked out of his boots on every play, if he even tries.

I know what you mean ha. I still think of the Warriors as an offense only team like they have been in the past but they're like number 3 defensively. The rockets problem isn't D, it's whether we can knock down the mid range jumpshot in the playoffs. Threes come and go and Dwight will score inside, so they'll go as far as terrance jones and those guys can taken us. The west is so damn good tho you just dont know who's coming out.