Covercorner2
12-18-2014, 02:41 PM
Expected?

jalakin
12-18-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes this has been expected for awhile

Ifyouonlyknew
12-18-2014, 02:46 PM
I heard about it a few days ago. I actually PM'd Homedawg telling him how right he was a week or 2 back when he 1st said it. Getting him in Juco now is big bc he will only miss 1 season at MSU which he would've RS anyway. He comes back summer 2016 with 4 to play 3 & if he's not quite up to speed he still has his RS option with 3 years to play.

maroonmania
12-18-2014, 03:01 PM
I heard about it a few days ago. I actually PM'd Homedawg telling him how right he was a week or 2 back when he 1st said it. Getting him in Juco now is big bc he will only miss 1 season at MSU which he would've RS anyway. He comes back summer 2016 with 4 to play 3 & if he's not quite up to speed he still has his RS option with 3 years to play.

So if he is only going to miss one season then you are saying he is eligible to come to MSU now but going JUCO instead?

RBritt
12-18-2014, 03:03 PM
I think Jackie's relationship with Dan is really benefitting Coach Davis at Co Lin. I doubt we ever get another emcc kid.

NCDawg
12-18-2014, 03:06 PM
So if he is only going to miss one season then you are saying he is eligible to come to MSU now but going JUCO instead?

Would have to be an OL, our most needed position. Auburn will probably end up offering Williams, which will leave us with Moon, a converted TE, for the OL. Great that we signed Rankin.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-18-2014, 03:36 PM
Would have to be an OL, our most needed position. Auburn will probably end up offering Williams, which will leave us with Moon, a converted TE, for the OL. Great that we signed Rankin.

Champion is missing 1yr at MSU. He wasn't going to play next year anyway. Auburn isn't offering Williams. Moon has played OL for a year & a half I think you can stop calling him a converted TE.