PDA

View Full Version : Attn: ENGIE

preachermatt83
12-17-2014, 09:16 PM
We usually agree on most things concerning football but very few things regarding basketball. Having said that, its fast approaching the time that you will no longer be allowed to post on anything about basketball on this board. Its obvious I am going to win the bet. But to be honest, I don't want you to have to stop posting on basketball or anything else for that matter. I think you are an ok guy you were just wrong about Ray and didn't want to admit it. SOOOO here is my offer, I will let you out of the bet right now if you like. The choice is yours. The only catch is you have to admit that I was right and that you were wrong and that Ray needs to be fired. If you can do that then the bet is off. If not, then no more basketball convo from you. Choice is yours buddy. I hope you make the right choice.

CadaverDawg
12-17-2014, 09:20 PM
[fixes popcorn in preparation for long ass thread]

CJDAWG85
12-17-2014, 09:21 PM
Read the in game thread... He said he was wrong in there

Coach007
12-17-2014, 09:21 PM
Close the loophole you left. He's gonna say Ray needs to be fired, BUT at the end of the season (if he can't turn it around) and claim he did what you asked.

engie
12-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Thanks, but I'll let the year play out before I "admit" to anything all-encompassing. I learned a lesson with Mullen last year.

It certainly looks like Ray has managed to take a group of good individual talents and make an absolutely terrible, no-confidence, fundamentally unsound, freshman-playing upperclassman team out of them -- that has seemingly already quit giving a damn on him and also quit playing defense. He's making jackasses out of a bunch of us, including himself, and our whole university. That's for sure. But that's as much of an admission as I'm willing to give at this point.

One or two more games like these past 3(I didn't consider the TCU game a bad loss), and I'll lose interest in posting about our basketball team anyway. We'll wave the white flags and barter the truce after Cohen wins 40 again...

defiantdog
12-17-2014, 09:31 PM
I like Engie's post better

preachermatt83
12-17-2014, 09:32 PM
Thanks, but I'll let the year play out before I "admit" to anything all-encompassing. I learned a lesson with Mullen last year.

It certainly looks like Ray has managed to take a group of good individual talents and make an absolutely terrible, no-confidence, fundamentally unsound, freshman-playing upperclassman team out of them -- that has seemingly already quit giving a damn on him and also quit playing defense. He's making jackasses out of a bunch of us, including himself, and our whole university. That's for sure. But that's as much of an admission as I'm willing to give at this point.

One or two more games like these past 3(I didn't consider the TCU game a bad loss), and I'll lose interest in posting about our basketball team anyway. We'll wave the white flags and barter the truce after Cohen wins 40 again...

deal. if you lose the basketball one and I lose the baseball we may just call a truce.

Covercorner2
12-17-2014, 09:33 PM
I like Engie's post better

Me too.

GTHOM
12-18-2014, 12:14 AM
when does baseball start

FISHDAWG
12-18-2014, 08:45 AM
takes a set of gonadds to call Engie out in the street