PDA

View Full Version : Oregon vs Fsu

msstate7
12-17-2014, 07:56 PM
Oregon cb, Ekpre-Olomu injured and out vs Fsu. He's 1st team AA. This isn't good when facing Winston

HoopsDawg
12-17-2014, 07:58 PM
Oregon cb, Ekpre-Olomu injured and out vs Fsu. He's 1st team AA. This isn't good when facing Winston

And you can get FSU +9.5. Get it before it moves.

msstate7
12-17-2014, 08:03 PM
And you can get FSU +9.5. Get it before it moves.

I don't gamble, but I'd be all over that if I did

dawgs
12-17-2014, 08:11 PM
Winston has thrown INTs to DBs far worse than ekpre-olomu all season. Don't see why it'll stop now. And f$u still has to stop oregon.

msstate7
12-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Winston has thrown INTs to DBs far worse than ekpre-olomu all season. Don't see why it'll stop now. And f$u still has to stop oregon.

Close, high-scoring game... Winston wins it on last min drive 38-35

bulldawg28
12-17-2014, 09:32 PM
FSU was winning this game even without injuries. They are a nightmare matchup for Oregon. Oregon has no matchup advantages over FSU. Imo it's Auburn 2.0 again. Here's another bold prediction FSU is also a nightmare matchup for Bama. FSU back to back champions

dawgs
12-18-2014, 03:27 AM
FSU was winning this game even without injuries. They are a nightmare matchup for Oregon. Oregon has no matchup advantages over FSU. Imo it's Auburn 2.0 again. Here's another bold prediction FSU is also a nightmare matchup for Bama. FSU back to back champions

Have you watched the same f$u defense I have all season? Also, auburn beat oregon on a last second FG after dyer made one of the great runs of CFB history.

solodawg
12-18-2014, 07:08 AM
I totally agree with bulldawg on this. And honestly, as bad as I despise FSU I hope they beat Bamas ass.

msstate7
12-18-2014, 07:15 AM
Have you watched the same f$u defense I have all season? Also, auburn beat oregon on a last second FG after dyer made one of the great runs of CFB history.

Neither of these defenses will do much imo.

I saw receivers open in the pac12 championship game, but the Arizona qb's were horrible. Winston will hit those passes