PDA

View Full Version : Come on down Leo Lewis

archdog
12-17-2014, 11:08 AM
You know you want to join MSU. Just do it already.

Tough Dawg
12-17-2014, 11:17 AM
He'll remain committed to OM till Feb.

MetEdDawg
12-17-2014, 11:20 AM
It would be easier for him that way. All the signs just seem to be pointing to us. I think he just needs to bide his time, stay with OM, then on that last weekend when he's with all of his friends, go ahead and finalize with the coaches his decision to flip. Hold on to it until signing day, then do it.

quickstrike2
12-17-2014, 11:33 AM
These type deals don't usually work out for us, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. If our commits remain committed and sign with us finalizing a very strong class, the bears will do everything in their power to keep Leo, everything.

LibraryDawg
12-17-2014, 04:56 PM
The OM fans on other boards seem to think Leo is their "biggest recruiter," that he is "more effective than their own coaches," and that he is "solidly a rebel."

HancockCountyDog
12-17-2014, 05:01 PM
He'll remain committed to OM till Feb.

We both better not sleep on LSU, they are pressing him extremely hard.

thf24
12-17-2014, 05:01 PM
The OM fans on other boards seem to think Leo is their "biggest recruiter," that he is "more effective than their own coaches," and that he is "solidly a rebel."

Damn it would be sweet if he flips on signing day.

LibraryDawg
12-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Damn it would be sweet if he flips on signing day.
I agree.

CadaverDawg
12-17-2014, 05:19 PM

Where the heck are they getting that? We're kicking ass in the state. Besides, we all know Benjamin Franklin is their best recruiter.

LibraryDawg
12-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Where the heck are they getting that? We're kicking ass in the state. Besides, we all know Benjamin Franklin is their best recruiter.

They are "THE" University of Mississippi they get whomever and whatever they want. You didn't know that?

CadaverDawg
12-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Where'd you get your username from, LD?

LibraryDawg
12-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Where'd you get your username from, LD?
I'm an employee of Mitchell Memorial Library here at State.

CadaverDawg
12-17-2014, 05:32 PM

Cool. I have an in-law that works for a local library, and was wondering if you were him. Ha

klong-dog
12-17-2014, 05:33 PM
"LibraryDawg"

What the hell ever Yancy

LibraryDawg
12-18-2014, 08:31 AM
"LibraryDawg"

What the hell ever Yancy
Fancy Yancy? Really?

starkvegasdawg
12-18-2014, 08:45 AM
I have two relatives that work at Mitchell Memorial. Mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

Jack Lambert
12-18-2014, 08:49 AM

Be careful as to what you post.

LibraryDawg
12-18-2014, 08:57 AM
Be careful as to what you post.
What do you mean?

Eric Nies Grind Time
12-18-2014, 09:23 AM
What do you mean?

You have to be careful. A lot of posters on here are scared of libraries.

Also...Lewis isn't going to flip.

scottycameron
12-18-2014, 09:27 AM
People work at libraries? No shit?

Dental Dawg
12-18-2014, 10:11 AM
I always thought the library was the best place to take a shit on campus. But that was over 25 years ago.

TheDogFather
12-18-2014, 10:48 AM
These type deals don't usually work out for us, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. If our commits remain committed and sign with us finalizing a very strong class, the bears will do everything in their power to keep Leo, everything.

So Ole Miss's motivation for working really hard to keep Leo Lewis committed is predicated upon our commits remaining committed?

quickstrike2
12-18-2014, 10:58 AM
So Ole Miss's motivation for working really hard to keep Leo Lewis committed is predicated upon our commits remaining committed?

If our class remains strong like it is now, we will be ranked pretty good. Adding a Leo Lewis to it would only help. If our recruiting ranking threatened theirs, which it would, then hell yes they would offer whatever it took. They win the press conference and they win February championships, those mean the absolute most to them.

scottycameron
12-18-2014, 11:17 AM
If our class remains strong like it is now, we will be ranked pretty good. Adding a Leo Lewis to it would only help. If our recruiting ranking threatened theirs, which it would, then hell yes they would offer whatever it took. They win the press conference and they win February championships, those mean the absolute most to them.

sounds like bucky has a lot of shit to keep up with.

quickstrike2
12-18-2014, 11:20 AM
sounds like bucky has a lot of shit to keep up with.

They gave him a big raise, don't worry he'll manage.

Bucky Dog
12-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Coach O will solidify Leo for us!

GTHOM
12-18-2014, 01:54 PM
I saw him at just about every state home game this year, i would say he is going to end up signing with state but you never know. i dont try to predict the recruiting rankings and stuff like that, too much TSUN in it

NCDawg
12-18-2014, 01:56 PM
Coach O will solidify Leo for us!

Coach O will probably be the only way we can hope to get Lewis. I've found that we don't seem to flip the Ole Miss commitments too often.

defiantdog
12-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Coach O will probably be the only way we can hope to get Lewis. I've found that we don't seem to flip the Ole Miss commitments too often.

Why would Coach O be the deciding factor? Do you even know who Leo's recruiter is? Why would a coach without any insight on Leo help flip him? This is dumb..... Leo wouldn't flip because we got Coach O. He's not looking for the right coach. He's looking for playing time. Now, if we announced that Green and R. Brown were moving to OLB..... I bet he'd flip.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-18-2014, 09:03 PM
Why would Coach O be the deciding factor? Do you even know who Leo's recruiter is? Why would a coach without any insight on Leo help flip him? This is dumb..... Leo wouldn't flip because we got Coach O. He's not looking for the right coach. He's looking for playing time. Now, if we announced that Green and R. Brown were moving to OLB..... I bet he'd flip.

Well his main recruiter did just leave om for the DC spot at USF, so that couldn't hurt. Everything I read about Tom Allen is that he is one hell of a recruiter and that players love to be coached by him.

RBritt
12-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Losing Collins has hurt us with Leo. He's wondering who we will hire and he didn't have a clue who coach o is.