PDA

View Full Version : Titty Dawgs win by 63...bet they could beat the men in a game of Horse!

99jc
12-15-2014, 10:02 PM
nm

CadaverDawg
12-15-2014, 10:05 PM
"You're such a sexist for calling them that" in 3.....2......1.....

MabenMaroon
12-15-2014, 10:16 PM
I guess it is better than twatdawgs ......

DownwardDawg
12-15-2014, 10:24 PM
They could beat our men.

TheRef
12-15-2014, 10:30 PM
You also have to consider the competition they have been playing...not trying to discredit the women. I've seen both teams play in person and I believe the women's team would put up a good fight. But that has more to say about how Vic Schaefer has developed this team rather than how Rick Ray hasn't.

It would be a helluva game for sure, but I think the men would win it just because of size and strength.

gravedigger
12-15-2014, 10:32 PM
"You're such a sexist for calling them that" in 3.....2......1.....

Its just juvinile. Msu athletes deserve better. Certainly from our own fans.

msstate7
12-15-2014, 10:32 PM
They could beat our men.

Ridiculous

CadaverDawg
12-15-2014, 10:43 PM
You also have to consider the competition they have been playing...not trying to discredit the women. I've seen both teams play in person and I believe the women's team would put up a good fight. But that has more to say about how Vic Schaefer has developed this team rather than how Rick Ray hasn't.

It would be a helluva game for sure, but I think the men would win it just because of size and strength.

No offense, but The men would beat the women as bad as the women beat MVSU. I'm as down on our men's team as anyone...but to say our women could hang with our men is a huge stretch.

scottycameron
12-15-2014, 10:44 PM
man, we used to play some against them, way back in the day. Don't get me wrong here, I didn't play basketball for State or anybody else, we just goofed around and played on the same court before practice. I could take my best 5 guys and they would beat our ever loving brains out, LOL. I know they look really small and bad on the court from the stands but playing against them on the court is very different. And this was when they weren't that good. It's not the shooting, it's the constant pressure on the ball and getting pushed out everywhere you tried to play. They got big asses and are taller than you think. It was all getting bumped and having elbows in your face all the time. Fun, but not too much fun, LOL. I played some against the guys, but that was ridiculous. It is a different game than you are used to. Or at least I was used to.

Forrest4Moore
12-15-2014, 11:47 PM

Our men suck, don't get me wrong. But our women probably wouldn't score a point vs our men in a true game if the men didn't want them to.

AlmostPositive
12-16-2014, 12:52 AM
Dickdawgs in a walk.

It_Could_Happen
12-16-2014, 01:22 AM

Ref you have any idea how some of the teams we played in the WNIT are doing? I know WVU was supposed to be pretty good and western kentucky looked stout.

mstatefan91
12-16-2014, 03:41 AM
Our men would destroy them. It would be a joke

TheRef
12-16-2014, 10:08 AM
Ref you have any idea how some of the teams we played in the WNIT are doing? I know WVU was supposed to be pretty good and western kentucky looked stout.

Mercer: 6-3 and just beat Alabama 46-39

Arkansas State: 3-4

West Virginia: 9-1

Western Kentucky: 9-2 and beat TSUN 98-69

MSUDawg4Life
12-16-2014, 10:20 AM
Our men would destroy them. It would be a joke

Yep. The boys are still bigger, faster and stronger. It would be a rout.

archdog
12-16-2014, 10:21 AM
nm

No way they could beat the guys in a game of horse. That is as long as the guys get the first shot and they alternate. Can any of them dunk?

archdog
12-16-2014, 10:24 AM
It's not just sexist, it's stupid. Everyone should stop calling our women's basketball team that. PERIOD. Joking, not joking, it does not matter. Titty should make everyone with an IQ over 80 cringe. Just show some respect.

TheRef
12-16-2014, 10:26 AM
It's not just sexist, it's stupid. Everyone should stop calling our women's basketball team that. PERIOD. Joking, not joking, it does not matter. Titty should make everyone with an IQ over 80 cringe. Just show some respect.

You're riding this plane all the way to the ground aren't you? No one has said anything using the term in about a day...

Bully13
12-16-2014, 01:53 PM
I like the word titty. And i have ? decent iq.

CadaverDawg
12-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Swap the "T" for "Sh" and you get the men's team.*

Bothrops
12-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Dickdawgs would lose in a game of Horse, I'd almost bet on it.

BeardoMSU
12-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Swap the "T" for "Sh" and you get the men's team.*

I just spit my coffee out, Cadaver. I hope you're happy, you silly son of a bi....

CadaverDawg
12-16-2014, 02:59 PM
I just spit my coffee out, Cadaver. I hope you're happy, you silly son of a bi....

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/04/HermanCainGrin.gif

Pollodawg
12-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Titty Dawgs is so friggen stupid......

archdog
12-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Well their are a few things that irks me about our fanbase. 1. The different color maroons that dominated the early 2000s. The fanbase has since got on board with most of the adidas sideline gear so it's not as bad as it was when everyone and their brother made gear.
2. Titty dawgs. No need to use that name in reference to our school. If you want to use it with the titty blackbearrebels than that is fine. Just bothers me some of our fans would use a derogatory remark.
3. There are a few more but I can let the other ones slide.

archdog
12-16-2014, 03:11 PM
Hell they can dunk.