PDA

View Full Version : Now Lester Miles has told Michigan to F-off

Coach34
12-15-2014, 08:51 PM
David Ching ‏@ESPNChing (https://twitter.com/ESPNChing) 29m29 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/ESPNChing/status/544663627434057728)
Miles completely shooting down interest in/contact with Michigan. Nothing gonna happen, he said.

They are going to end up with an 8th choice

MSUDawg4Life
12-15-2014, 09:03 PM
They are holding out for Harbaugh. If he stays in San Francisco, the weeping and wailing will begin in earnest.

Coach34
12-15-2014, 09:09 PM
Harbaugh absolutely does not want to go back to college...if he does, it means no NFL team will pick him up. I think the Jets are trying badly to get him though

Bucky Dog
12-15-2014, 09:23 PM
When will Michigan realize they will need to hire an up and comer, coordinator, or successful coach from small school? This isn't 1976!!

DownwardDawg
12-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Hud to Michigan?

Oxdawg
12-15-2014, 09:27 PM
If they were smart, they would go after Justin Fuente.

MSUDawg4Life
12-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Hud to Michigan?

That's one of the most laughable things I read on their board. Many of their fans "wouldn't want Mullen", but would take Hud. Makes me wonder if those folks know anything about anything.

engie
12-15-2014, 09:34 PM
The biggest problem with Michigan is the failure to see themselves for what they really are now. They've got as much money as anyone. But the problem is -- they think guys should take pay cuts to come coach at their "awesome" school and job. Harbaugh is going to require Saban money at minimum. Will they spend it? I don't know -- but I doubt it. And if they won't spend $7-8mil on him, they aren't going to want to spend the $5-6mil it would take to hire anyone that will be a big enough name to be lauded by their fanbase. So, they are left at the same place they found Hoke -- Hiring a League of 5 HC which they will overpay -- and who will most likely be shell-shocked by the scope of the Michigan job...

TUSK
12-15-2014, 09:41 PM
David Ching ‏@ESPNChing (https://twitter.com/ESPNChing) 29m29 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/ESPNChing/status/544663627434057728)
Miles completely shooting down interest in/contact with Michigan. Nothing gonna happen, he said.

They are going to end up with an 8th choice

Bahahahhahhahhahahahhahahah....

I'll just leave this here.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t__hXpYLZq4

IMissJack
12-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Mullen saw up close and personal the "talent" MI brought to the table 4 years ago. They made Chris Relf look like Tom Brady. Nice fight song though.

woozman
12-15-2014, 10:00 PM
When will Michigan realize they will need to hire an up and comer, coordinator, or successful coach from small school? This isn't 1976!!

They need to hire an actual AD...

engie
12-15-2014, 10:05 PM
Mullen saw up close and personal the "talent" MI brought to the table 4 years ago. They made Chris Relf look like Tom Brady. Nice fight song though.

That team won 11 and the Sugar Bowl the next year... They messed up getting rid of Rich Rod one year too soon...

MSUDawg4Life
12-15-2014, 10:15 PM
The biggest problem with Michigan is the failure to see themselves for what they really are now. They've got as much money as anyone. But the problem is -- they think guys should take pay cuts to come coach at their "awesome" school and job. Harbaugh is going to require Saban money at minimum. Will they spend it? I don't know -- but I doubt it. And if they won't spend $7-8mil on him, they aren't going to want to spend the $5-6mil it would take to hire anyone that will be a big enough name to be lauded by their fanbase. So, they are left at the same place they found Hoke -- Hiring a League of 5 HC which they will overpay -- and who will most likely be shell-shocked by the scope of the Michigan job...

Not only that, they don't want somebody who will run a spread offense. They want a Bo Schembechler clone in 2014. That's basically what they want.

The problem is they can't beat anybody in the B1G with that type of offense, much less the SEC or any other conference. They won't be able to attract the best talent.

These people people are hopelessly living in the past and their future will look increasingly dim as long as they stay there.

MabenMaroon
12-15-2014, 10:27 PM
If they were smart, they would go after Justin Fuente.

Shhhh! ( Memphis beats tsun in the River City next Oct. )

DownwardDawg
12-15-2014, 10:28 PM
That's one of the most laughable things I read on their board. Many of their fans "wouldn't want Mullen", but would take Hud. Makes me wonder if those folks know anything about anything.

Wait, I made it up as a joke. Are they really saying that?

MSUDawg4Life
12-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Wait, I made it up as a joke. Are they really saying that?

There's a camp that doesn't like Mullen. There's a camp that wants an up and coming coach - Fuente or Hud. I'm not sure they know there's not a lot of difference between Mullen and Hud.

Most are hoping for Harbaugh though.

hells bells
12-15-2014, 11:37 PM
Michigan is a crap hole in the summer and a frozen crap hole in the winter. So is the football program.