PDA

View Full Version : I want Michigan to offer Mullen.

Rayburn8
12-15-2014, 04:58 PM
To see the shock all these old fashioned national media will have when Mullen turns them down. Sick of hearing how we don't compare to the Nebraska, Michegan and even some say Colorodos of the world.

ShotgunDawg
12-15-2014, 04:59 PM
I do as well.

MICHIGAN PLEASE OFFER MULLEN THE JOB! PLEASE!

defiantdog
12-15-2014, 05:03 PM
To see the shock all these old fashioned national media will have when Mullen turns them down. Sick of hearing how we don't compare to the Nebraska, Michegan and even some say Colorodos of the world.

We'd never no if he turned it down though. Do you think Michigan would announce that they offered someone and they turned it down?

Rayburn8
12-15-2014, 05:06 PM
We'd never no if he turned it down though. Do you think Michigan would announce that they offered someone and they turned it down?

It is usually leaked if an offer is on the table. We knew about Muschamp having an offer from USCe even though he did not take that job. Granted that is a different situation than a coach staying somewhere.

Political Hack
12-15-2014, 06:03 PM
if Michigan was going to offer a college coach it would've been done already.

Johnson85
12-15-2014, 06:17 PM
It is usually leaked if an offer is on the table. We knew about Muschamp having an offer from USCe even though he did not take that job. Granted that is a different situation than a coach staying somewhere.

Mullen must not allow his agent to make those leaks. I can't believe that nobody has reached out to Mullen's agent other than Miami (and that leak was a board of reagent complaining how arrogant Mullen was, not Mullen's agent). I'm guessing maybe he saw how much damage the rumors of him going to UF did when he was publicly denying contact (and I assume he really wasn't a candidate b/c of his relationship with Foley, or maybe he told Foley he wasn't interested and that's part of what soured the relationship), and decided he was never going to voluntarily do that to his recruiting.