PDA

View Full Version : OM fans badmouthing Wommack and his family

UMCDawg16
12-15-2014, 04:53 PM
After he flipped his commitment from LSU to Bama. They can't handle not getting every recruit they want. There are a few threads going over there talking about him. Pretty sad imo. Would hate for a recruit to see stuff like this from the Spirit

MSUDawg4Life
12-15-2014, 05:09 PM
After he flipped his commitment from LSU to Bama. They can't handle not getting every recruit they want. There are a few threads going over there talking about him. Pretty sad imo. Would hate for a recruit to see stuff like this from the Spirit

Wow.

What is crying about a kid choosing a school other than yours? Pure ego? Pride? Diddy getting his panties in a wad?

These people think too highly of themselves.

civildawg
12-15-2014, 05:49 PM
Maybe it's just me but I can't see attachment

thf24
12-15-2014, 06:43 PM
This is next level recruiting psychosis. He flipped from a school that is not them, to a school that is not them. Yeah, there is the family connection, but he was at no point committed or even apparently seriously interested in them, yet they're acting like he was in the bag right up until now. Unbelievable.

MabenMaroon
12-15-2014, 08:55 PM
"Egotistical baby, pure ego, diddy with his panties in a wad", I thought that was a prerequisite for tsun recruits? One would think that they would want him even more.

Todd4State
12-15-2014, 09:13 PM
If there is one thing that Ole Miss fans can NOT stand it's their legacies and players that grew up as Ole Miss fans going to another school. Ask Peyton Manning. They take it personally and they usually go over the top with it. They're WAY worse than any other fan base in the SEC about that. There is no "well wishing" in Oxford.

As far as Womack goes, I think he goes wherever his last official visit is.

AlSwearengen
12-15-2014, 11:22 PM
If there is one thing that Ole Miss fans can NOT stand it's their legacies and players that grew up as Ole Miss fans going to another school. Ask Peyton Manning. They take it personally and they usually go over the top with it. They're WAY worse than any other fan base in the SEC about that. There is no "well wishing" in Oxford.

As far as Womack goes, I think he goes wherever his last official visit is.

Another example is Liggins when he initially committed to lsu on the square. They lost their shit over a high three star player that wasn't going to qualify. They really are a special group of people.

Todd4State
12-15-2014, 11:27 PM
Another example is Liggins when he initially committed to lsu on the square. They lost their shit over a high three star player that wasn't going to qualify. They really are a special group of people.

Right. And now he is a reserve running QB/OT/DT.

And I'll never forget that spectacle. They had an announcement party on the Square. And when Liggins picked LSU, the first thing Terrance Metcalf said to him was "You've made a mistake" to the kids face on the air. Pretty classless.

thunderclap
12-16-2014, 12:34 AM
And I'll never forget that spectacle. They had an announcement party on the Square. And when Liggins picked LSU, the first thing Terrance Metcalf said to him was "You've made a mistake" to the kids face on the air. Pretty classless.

And then the dubmass turns around and joins them. Idiotic.

Todd4State
12-16-2014, 12:38 AM
And then the dubmass turns around and joins them. Idiotic.

I don't think he had much of a choice ultimately.