PDA

View Full Version : Can we have Fletcher Cox back?

Rayburn8
12-14-2014, 11:03 PM
Making a case for being on of the best dline man in the nfl. He has played out of his mind the past couple games.

msstate7
12-14-2014, 11:10 PM
Need slay or banks to become an elite cb. If that happens, we can say we have the best defensive player at each level of a defense.

civildawg
12-14-2014, 11:24 PM
Just think of how much talent Chris Wilson had and badly our defense under performed

SDDawg
12-14-2014, 11:27 PM
We never lost him, he's still ALL DAWG.

BeardoMSU
12-14-2014, 11:40 PM
Just think of how much talent Chris Wilson had and badly our defense under performed

I get physically ill knowing that we had 2 NFL starting CB's playing for us in the 2012 Egg Bowl (not to mention the rest of the season...). That dude is a total clown.

Todd4State
12-14-2014, 11:40 PM

Actually, the bottom caved in after Cox left. In other words, Fletcher pretty much held everything together.

Todd4State
12-14-2014, 11:42 PM
It's going to be awesome in the coming years as our players like Dak, Josh, Bear, Jones, and etc. move on to the NFL and start having success.

missouridawg
12-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Need slay or banks to become an elite cb. If that happens, we can say we have the best defensive player at each level of a defense.

Forgive me for being blunt, but there is no defensive player at any position better than JJ Watt at DL. No one. And it's not even close between him and #2.

Dawgowar
12-15-2014, 03:31 PM
As a Cowboys fan I must say I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that someone matching Fletcher's name and appearance plays for the Eagles. That must be another dude though. Fletcher could never play for a bunch of scrapple eating, battery chucking, Santa Clause booing degenerates. A few years ago UFO's abducted him and took him somewhere.

He stays in the phantom zone of football until he leaves that dunghole. Fletcher is just a fond memory for now. Please free agency get him out of that place!

Dawg61
12-15-2014, 03:31 PM
Forgive me for being blunt, but there is no defensive player at any position better than JJ Watt at DL. No one. And it's not even close between him and #2.

Watt deserves the MVP imo.