PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Chambers article (crazy read)

BeastMan
12-14-2014, 11:47 AM
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/13/mississippi-burning-day-6-the-murder-of-jessica-lane-chambers-exposes-massive-problems-in-panola-county-mississippi/

With all the factors in this story, I have a theory. She was arrested on drug charges and wore a wire for the sheffiff's department to set up dealers. Word got out. That woukd give motive to the extreme act. It was definitely personal. Also explains the gas being poured into her mouth = example to others who talk to the cops. The police have done a terrible job with facts in this case but perhaps it's because they did a crappy job protecting her as they had her in the streets "working" for them. Someone will eventually come forward but the fashion in which this murder took place is serving as intimidation. Who wants to be the next snitch in that community?

My personal feelings are that it was a horrendous crime and the folks that did it deserve the harshest of consequences. Above it just my theory on motives and such.

HSVDawg
12-14-2014, 02:55 PM
My theory is that everyone in that little neighborhood behind the gas station knows exactly who did it and why, but no one will talk because they all either trying to protect the perpetrators or fear retaliation from them.

BeastMan
12-14-2014, 03:12 PM
My theory is that everyone in that little neighborhood behind the gas station knows exactly who did it and why, but no one will talk because they all either trying to protect the perpetrators or fear retaliation from them.

I agree mostly. You have to assume there are some people who want to talk but are scared.

Political Hack
12-14-2014, 04:30 PM
they just need to ask one question to any kid wondering down the street: "who's the basest MF'r in this neighborhood?" Get that answer and you have a start.

BeastMan
12-14-2014, 04:35 PM
they just need to ask one question to any kid wondering down the street: "who's the basest MF'r in this neighborhood?" Get that answer and you have a start.

If the police even have to ask that question they are a joke.

Political Hack
12-14-2014, 04:51 PM
Peria Jerry making the article was interesting. Not sure why that's exactly relevant, but them suggesting he has ties to the gang is pretty wild.

BeastMan
12-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Peria Jerry making the article was interesting. Not sure why that's exactly relevant, but them suggesting he has ties to the gang is pretty wild.

Even weirder is the gang dynamic that article is trying to present. There are 3 different, opposing factions within those pictures. The "Blackout Squad" isn't a affiliated group per se. A blackout squad would be the crew a traditional group would send out to kill people. I don't know if the article fully understands the culture and is trying to present it in this way but they write it as if multiple opposing factions have joined forces under an untraditional street crew moniker. I'm not sure if I'm buying. It makes no sense. I honestly think they are reaching for a conspiracy a little too high. It's likely not as complicated as they are making it sound, hence my theory in the op.

Todd4State
12-14-2014, 05:27 PM

As you know, there have been gang issues at South Panola for a LONG time. It's part of the reason why it's so hard to recruit there depending on who the kid is, and IMO it's why a lot of their former players don't pan out in college.

Political Hack
12-14-2014, 05:41 PM
As you know, there have been gang issues at South Panola for a LONG time. It's part of the reason why it's so hard to recruit there depending on who the kid is, and IMO it's why a lot of their former players don't pan out in college.

It's scary to think about what some of these guys have/may have done.

DownwardDawg
12-14-2014, 10:53 PM
I didn't realize the gang problem was so bad in oxford/panola.

DownwardDawg
12-14-2014, 11:29 PM
I just read that whole article. Wow! I've been trying to keep up with this case. Such a terrible thing. I hope they catch the monster that did this soon.

Todd4State
12-15-2014, 12:33 AM
It's scary to think about what some of these guys have/may have done.

I feel sorry for them. You can kind of tell that some of their players want out of there, but they just aren't allowed to leave.

Todd4State
12-15-2014, 12:38 AM
I didn't realize the gang problem was so bad in oxford/panola.

I don't think Oxford has that bad of a problem, but Batesville- yes. South Panola only has a graduation rate of around 50% as of 2-3 years ago.

MSUDawg4Life
12-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Let me get this straight ....

So ... Bubba and Ed are going to take down a Yemeni terrorist cell, the local gangs, the local drug trade and a former NFL player in one fell swoop?

I can't stand Peria Jerry, but he should be suing the &hit out of somebody for defamation.

BeastMan
12-15-2014, 04:49 PM
I agree mSUDawg. The articles point out some interesting facts but as I said, I think they're reaching way to hard for a conspiracy

mparkerfd20
12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
If you keep up with articles and comments each day from that site... it appears the Rabbit hole runs deep.

DownwardDawg
12-17-2014, 12:51 AM
I don't think Oxford has that bad of a problem, but Batesville- yes. South Panola only has a graduation rate of around 50% as of 2-3 years ago.

Damn! 50%?

DLGDawg
01-06-2015, 09:23 PM
I wondered when/if this would ever come up. Here is a link from twitter from one of the Anon people(I guess/think).

https://twitter.com/___Legion__

Dawg61
01-07-2015, 08:19 PM
I wondered when/if this would ever come up. Here is a link from twitter from one of the Anon people(I guess/think).

https://twitter.com/___Legion__

What football team is this talking about?

BeastMan
01-07-2015, 11:27 PM
What football team is this talking about?

South Panola high school. That Twitter is even trying to say Pogue is complicent to a degree. I don't agree with that though

Todd4State
01-08-2015, 12:12 AM
The gangs there are loosely involved with South Panola football. But Pogue had nothing to do with this.

BeastMan
01-08-2015, 09:52 AM
The gangs there are loosely involved with South Panola football. But Pogue had nothing to do with this.

I don't know if I'd even say that. If definitely say the community has a gang problem and in turn the football team has some Gang members. That's not shocking. Most public schools do. I def agree that Pogue is not involved. Dumb for that Twitter to even insinuate that. What I will say is that if the kids on your team are posting a lot of gang related pictures on the social media, someone on the staff should notice and it should be addressed.

War Machine Dawg
01-09-2015, 01:15 AM
SP's administration is a bunch of incompetent liberal fools (kinda redundant, since there's not another type of liberal). They don't care, so long as football continues to excel. Quite bluntly, it's the only thing the county has to take pride in, so no one is going to rock the boat without a reason bigger than kids being idiots on Twitter. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. Football is bigger than essentially everything at SP.

Dawg61
01-09-2015, 02:50 PM
No reason this case shouldn't get solved in a week. Whose the dude filling up gas in a gas tank at the gas station right after JC arrives and one hour before she gets burned alive by someone using a tank filled with gas? This guy and whoever the **** deleted it off the tape need to be thoroughly interrogated. This case makes me sick. Everyone in that town ages 14-35 knows exactly who killed her.

War Machine Dawg
01-09-2015, 03:30 PM
No reason this case shouldn't get solved in a week. Whose the dude filling up gas in a gas tank at the gas station right after JC arrives and one hour before she gets burned alive by someone using a tank filled with gas? This guy and whoever the **** deleted it off the tape need to be thoroughly interrogated. This case makes me sick. Everyone in that town ages 14-35 knows exactly who killed her.

No, they don't. That's the problem. The cast of characters involved is a VERY complex web. That said, if I were in charge, we'd invoke the Patriot Act on the Ali Alsani kid and rendition his ass down to Gitmo. Then I waterboard his ass until he gives up the sleeper cell he's running and everything he knows about the Chambers murder.

DownwardDawg
01-09-2015, 07:41 PM
No, they don't. That's the problem. The cast of characters involved is a VERY complex web. That said, if I were in charge, we'd invoke the Patriot Act on the Ali Alsani kid and rendition his ass down to Gitmo. Then I waterboard his ass until he gives up the sleeper cell he's running and everything he knows about the Chambers murder.

I like this plan. +1

Dawgcentral
01-18-2015, 08:21 PM
Up the reward. Relocate the reliable informant. This case seems to have faded in the minds of the public.

BeardoMSU
01-18-2015, 09:47 PM

And you know all of this because you saw some facebook posts?

Where you Sherlock Holmes in another life?****