PDA

View Full Version : O.T. for Zeppelin fans--Get the Led Out--92.5 FM Dallas Texas

Bully13
12-12-2014, 10:28 PM
92.5 FM in Dallas has a bad ass D.J. during the week days "in the evening" . I think his name is Ted. at 9pm Mon-Fri he does his version of "Get the Led Out"... not only do you get 3 Zep songs in a row, but what he does afterwards is pretty damned cool.

he does the history behind all 3 songs and this D.J. knows his shit and he brings it. damned interesting story he has about all 3 songs. every time.

If I were not in North Texas, I would be lost. But all you young whipper snappers have all this high tech shit at your disposal where you can listen to any radio staion you want anytime you want. so check it out and thank me later next week.

BeardoMSU
12-12-2014, 10:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dz3MCNEYDQ

Dallas_Dawg
12-12-2014, 11:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dz3MCNEYDQ

I appreciate the heads up. 92.5 is a solid classic rock station.
Don't know if you are into classic hip-hop, but 93.3 and 94.5 are new stations that are worth having on your presets.

Bully13
12-12-2014, 11:25 PM
I was living in Manhattan in '86 when Run DMC got together with Aerosmith and re-did "Walk this Way".. that was bad ass. I like a few Kid Rock songs. Really don't mind Kid Rock at all. other than that, at age 51, not too much into hip hop.

many of the bands I liked as a teenager are no longer interesting to me. don't like foreigner , styx, kansas, billy squire, heart, stuff like I did when I was younger. that's why I can't tune into 92.5 for too long. shit changes when you get older. still like old Aerosmith (their new shit sux), skynyrd, Zep, Stones, Tull, allman bros, csn, to name a few that I liked back then and still like now. those guys stood the test of time but the others just didn't.

I find myself getting into Elvis, george strait, garth, buffett, willie, cash, shit like that these days. and I like holding my wife's hand while driving down the road listening to faithfully by journey and sweet caroline by neil diamond. just depends on what's going on at the time I guess.