PDA

View Full Version : New Direct Flight to Fort Lauderdale

DawgSaint
12-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Spirit airlines opened up a direct flight to Fort Lauderdale from Nola on Tuesday night the 30th...cheapest round trip I've seen yet at $454 on Expedia.

Bully13
12-12-2014, 10:55 PM
I heard on the radio this morning that the major airlines are suing this one particular company for advertising even a cheaper way to fly. not sure it would apply to getting to Miami but who knows. booking a flight with a transfer. those are cheaper. let's say you book a flight but get a cheaper flight becase you have to change planes and connect to another flight to get to your final destination. well, what if your actual final destination is the town you land in first? you just 17ing walk out of the airport and don't fly to your "final destination"... HA! 17 'em! what can they do? not jack shit. of course if you check baggage, you're 17'd. but I thought it was pretty funny listening to it going to work this morning.

coastdoglover
12-12-2014, 11:00 PM
I wish they had one on the 29th. I had to book on the 28th out of New Orleans on Spirit. It is no frills but not a long flight and non stop. Rooms are cheaper in Fort Lauderdale and it is not far from the stadium

Spirit airlines opened up a direct flight to Fort Lauderdale from Nola on Tuesday night the 30th...cheapest round trip I've seen yet at $454 on Expedia.