PDA

View Full Version : SEC west just got tougher

civildawg
12-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Muschamp is about to be the DC at Auburn. http://*******/1Bt721F

Dallas_Dawg
12-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Damn it. Auburn is going all in. First the offensive mastermind, now Muschamp, one of the greatest DCs in this generation.
They are going to be hell

TUSK
12-13-2014, 12:00 AM
this is very, very bad.

AU already had (arguably) the best staff in the country.... now this....

be glad yall don't have to deal with a true arms race.

maroonmania
12-13-2014, 12:04 AM
this is very, very bad.

AU already had (arguably) the best staff in the country.... now this....

be glad yall don't have to deal with a true arms race.

Uh, what do you mean 'don't have to deal' with it? We are in the same division in the same conference. Yes, we are having to deal with it.

TUSK
12-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Uh, what do you mean 'don't have to deal' with it? We are in the same division in the same conference. Yes, we are having to deal with it.

yeah, you're correct... I meant with an in state rival... it was poorly phrased on my part...

just on a different level, as well.

SDDawg
12-13-2014, 12:22 AM
Do they play football in Alabama? First I've heard of it... ** :D

I'll be interested to see how this works out. If the latter part of this season is any indication, Auburn's luck may have finally run out for a while. Hope that continues well into '15.

TUSK
12-13-2014, 12:26 AM
Do they play football in Alabama? First I've heard of it... ** :D

I'll be interested to see how this works out. If the latter part of this season is any indication, Auburn's luck may have finally run out for a while. Hope that continues well into '15.

Randy, I hope you're right... I think Les Miles' horseshoe fell out of Gus's ass early this season....

don't sleep on em, tho... they will just pass the hat around, again... especially if Bammer is lucky enough to win their 873rd national championship...

nobody does it better that those cats....

MabenMaroon
12-13-2014, 08:28 AM
mehh ... Muschamp was part of the beginning of the downfall at TU and completely shepherded the downfall at UF. Something is amiss with him whether as DC or as HC, no doubt he is talented as a DC. But it will be very interesting to see if has a tremendous impact on the SECW or is just another DC at one of your typical SECW teams ( they are all quite good ). I have a sneaky suspicion is that something is going on at Auburn that is going to wind up not good for them, they seem to repeat their history cycles, and this current cycle (regime) is eerily similar to the Cheesdip situation. This next year will pivotal for them if they are to reverse the current cycle.