PDA

View Full Version : This Week in Rick Ray's Rejects

FreeBoosie
12-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Good Morning Dawgs,

Been a slow week for these two as neither have played a game since Saturday, but as you can see both are off to good starts for their respective schools. As the season gets into full swing I will keep updating the stats of these two weekly.

Josh Gray- 12.0 ppg, 4.9 apg

Devonta Pollard- 14.8 ppg, 8.2 rpg.

At this juncture in the season, Pollard would be both our leading scorer and rebounder. Gray would be 4th in scoring, but first in assists.

spiritual_machine2005
12-12-2014, 12:26 PM
Good Morning Dawgs,

Been a slow week for these two as neither have played a game since Saturday, but as you can see both are off to good starts for their respective schools. As the season gets into full swing I will keep updating the stats of these two weekly.

Josh Gray- 12.0 ppg, 4.9 apg

Devonta Pollard- 14.8 ppg, 8.2 rpg.

At this juncture in the season, Pollard would be both our leading scorer and rebounder. Gray would be 4th in scoring, but first in assists.

Maybe I am missing something, but I fail to see the point of this.

engie
12-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Gray wasn't rejected by Ray. Gray was a headcase that got pissed when he found out the changes in the way the machine was going to run at MSU and has since signed/been to about 6 different programs and been known as a cancer at all of them.

Pollard's competition has been infinitely worse than ours so far. He's played one decent team -- Harvard -- who shut his ass down to the tune of 4 points.

msstate7
12-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Ware >>> pollard. Pollard wouldn't lead us in scoring.

jumbo
12-12-2014, 12:37 PM
pretty sure Ray didn't "reject" either of those guys

MSUDawg4Life
12-12-2014, 12:40 PM
pretty sure Ray didn't "reject" either of those guys

Right. Neither of those guys are Rick Ray rejects. They both chose to go elsewhere.

TheRef
12-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Yeah....this is going to be a stupid thread...I can already tell.