PDA

View Full Version : For you Game of Thrones fans with gaming systems

TheRef
12-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Here's something you might be interested in. Telltale Games has released "Game of Thrones: Episode 1" for all consoles and PC earlier this month. You can actually play multiple characters and everything that you do has repercussions throughout the whole series. It's pretty cool, and it's a fun game to play if you like animated games that have a parallel storyline with the show.

It starts off at the Red Wedding...so yeah.

mstatefan91
12-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Weird starting point

DudyDawg
12-12-2014, 01:53 PM
I may try it. How do you get it and is it free?

TheRef
12-12-2014, 03:48 PM
I may try it. How do you get it and is it free?

It is not free. But go to your respective online marketplace for your game within your console (Xbox Live Arcade, PS Network, Steam, etc.) I'm not sure what the price is, but only Episode 1 is available right now.

BulldogBear
12-13-2014, 02:42 PM
My son got it and plays it. Looks pretty cool. It's sort of a choose your own adventure (you have decision points) and see what happens next in your story.

WeWonItAll(Most)
12-24-2014, 12:20 PM
Telltale Games does a good job making game with free roaming maps and no structured plot line and where each action has repercussions (I'm sure there's a name for these kind of games). I've played one of their other games that is structured this way and it has been a lot of fun