PDA

View Full Version : For those of you Staley lovers....

defiantdog
12-10-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm going to remind you how good he can be.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo75MAYoAOs

msstate7
12-10-2014, 09:45 PM
He looks good. His competition level looks suspect though. I'm no staley hater BTW

BrunswickDawg
12-10-2014, 09:52 PM
He looks good. His competition level looks suspect though. I'm no staley hater BTW
FYI - Wheeler plays in one of the top regions in GA - trust me, the competition is not suspect.

ShotgunDawg
12-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Yes, Staley can be very good. I don't think anyone here hates him, but rather I think people believe in Fitz.

We haven't seen Staley play, but some of us have seen Fitz play in the Spring, and he looked to be a baller.

Harrydawg
12-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Never seen anyone hate on Staley on this site......he surely looks like Chris Relf with an arm.....

And that's not a bad thing

msstate7
12-10-2014, 09:56 PM
FYI - Wheeler plays in one of the top regions in GA - trust me, the competition is not suspect.

I watched more and the competition looks better after like the first 2 mins. Those guys he's lighting up the first min or 2 aren't top level georgia teams

Barking 13
12-10-2014, 10:01 PM
I forgot he was a lefty

MSUDawg4Life
12-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Staley hater? Never heard of such a thing. Not around these parts.

defiantdog
12-10-2014, 10:03 PM
It seems a lot of people are ready to push him to basketball for some reason. I understand Fitz can play, but I think the competition between the two is gonna be something fierce.

bulldawg28
12-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Elijah is a freak athlete that's being tutored extensively by Dak. I'm excited to see him play. He's a leader that guys follow.

Todd4State
12-10-2014, 10:07 PM
It seems a lot of people are ready to push him to basketball for some reason. I understand Fitz can play, but I think the competition between the two is gonna be something fierce.

It's not because people think he sucks or hate him. It's the fact that Fitzgerald got into school early, has looked good, and Staley has the basketball option. Traditionally in similar cases under Dan, Dan usually would go with Fitzgerald. I think most people are just getting ready for what is most likely to happen than anything.

BrunswickDawg
12-10-2014, 10:07 PM
I watched more and the competition looks better after like the first 2 mins. Those guys he's lighting up the first min or 2 aren't top level georgia teams
Those 2 were Pope and Sprayberry - both 5A schools (a level below Wheeler) and both were terrible that year.

Bully13
12-10-2014, 10:12 PM
I don't like your thread title of "Staley Haters"... that was a stretch... that is a "detriment" post. it has no merit.

defiantdog
12-10-2014, 10:20 PM
I don't like your thread title of "Staley Haters"... that was a stretch... that is a "detriment" post. it has no merit.

Then ask a mod to change it to "Those who believe Staley is good but not Fitz" if you think I'm being detrimental.

mic
12-10-2014, 10:23 PM
This thread is meaningless.
If u want to post the video highlights no problem
Just take down the hate Staley
No one has ever said that and if they did they need a lifetime ban from here...

Bully13
12-10-2014, 10:25 PM
those likin' on Fitz are just saying what they are seeing in practice.. they are not "hatin'" on Staley.. pumpin Fitz does not have to translate to "hatin" on Staley...

let it play out and let's be happy we have some competition without accusing folks on "hatin'"

MSUDawg4Life
12-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Then ask a mod to change it to "Those who believe Staley is good but not Fitz" if you think I'm being detrimental.

Have you been drinking tonight? You're making no sense.

defiantdog
12-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Have you been drinking tonight? You're making no sense.

Good point..... I should have edited that. And maybe I have been drinking. Point is, Staley has the opportunity to be a great qb at MSU. But it seems like everyone here agrees that Fitz will win the position.

Barking 13
12-10-2014, 10:46 PM
I asked the question a few weeks back, if anyone noticed ES standing next to Dak on the sideline.. dude is a monster.. I like 'em both and feel we probably have a good problem in which one is better...

Bully13
12-11-2014, 09:15 PM
I asked the question a few weeks back, if anyone noticed ES standing next to Dak on the sideline.. dude is a monster.. I like 'em both and feel we probably have a good problem in which one is better...

agreed. there are good prolems and there are bad ones. we have what may be a good one. high level competition in practice when folks are competing for the top spot brings out the best in everything. Kinda like good 'ol American Capitalism. let the cream rise to the top. just 'cuz you like what you see in one guy, doesn't mean you're dissin' the other guy. let it play out, have confidence in our coaches' abilities to determine what works best with what we got, and let the chips fall where they may

dawgpound
12-12-2014, 10:19 AM
He looks very athletic, would love to see him stick to football. Those teams he is playing against look terrible lol