PDA

View Full Version : Open Bowl Practices

CadaverDawg
12-10-2014, 12:27 PM
I am thinking about going up for a few Bowl Practices to see some of the youngsters and their development. Can anybody tell me where I can find an open practice schedule, or has one been announced yet? If it hasn't been released, can someone tell me what it has looked like in the past? Mornings or evenings? Scrimmages on certain days? etc...

I'll be glad to post a report on here for the day(s) I attend. It would be great if any of you others that plan on attending will do the same. I'm sure everyone will be anxious to hear about some of these young players and how they look after a year in the program.

Thanks in advance for any info.

TheRef
12-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Open practices will be from Friday to Monday, I believe. He announced that during the Orange Bowl press conference.

I plan on being there Friday at least. Saturday I'm graduating. Sunday probably celebrating. Monday is up in the air.

CadaverDawg
12-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Open practices will be from Friday to Monday, I believe. He announced that during the Orange Bowl press conference.

I plan on being there Friday at least. Saturday I'm graduating. Sunday probably celebrating. Monday is up in the air.

Thanks. And congrats on Graduating.

Only this Friday-Monday? Or will that schedule be the same the following week? Or will they be headed to Miami by then?

TheRef
12-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Only this Friday-Monday? Or will that schedule be the same the following week? Or will they be headed to Miami by then?

I think he wants this to be a fairly closed practice, I'm not sure. Let me go back over the press conference video and get back to you.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-10-2014, 12:53 PM
The 1st 5 practices are open if I'm not mistaken.

CadaverDawg
12-10-2014, 12:55 PM
The 1st 5 practices are open if I'm not mistaken.

Starting this Friday?

TheRef
12-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Dan: "We will start next Friday and go to the following Saturday...We'll open the first five up to the public."

CadaverDawg
12-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Dan: "We will start next Friday and go to the following Saturday...We'll open the first five up to the public."

awesome. Thanks to both of you gentlemen.

TheRef
12-10-2014, 12:59 PM
awesome. Thanks to both of you gentlemen.

If you want to meet me. I'll be the redhead, pouring over twitter for M&WN trying to get as much scoop as I can. :P

MSUDawg4Life
12-10-2014, 12:59 PM

Graduating?

Damn. Times flies. It seems like just yesterday we were relentlessly hazing this new wet-behind-the-ears kid called ANN.

Congratulations, young man. You done good ....

TheRef
12-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Graduating?

Damn. Times flies. It seems like just yesterday we were relentlessly hazing this new wet-behind-the-ears kid called ANN.

Congratulations, young man. You done good ....

Ahhh...the BDJ years for me. Fun times...fun times.

CadaverDawg
12-10-2014, 01:01 PM
If you want to meet me. I'll be the redhead, pouring over twitter for M&WN trying to get as much scoop as I can. :P

Absolutely. I'll PM you the day(s) that I'll be there. If I had to guess, I will probably be there Saturday and/or Sunday. Probably won't make it on Friday due to a prior commitment.

Any idea what time they start each day? Are they morning, afternoon, or night practices?

TheRef
12-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Absolutely. I'll PM you the day(s) that I'll be there. If I had to guess, I will probably be there Saturday and/or Sunday. Probably won't make it on Friday due to a prior commitment.

Any idea what time they start each day? Are they morning, afternoon, or night practices?

No idea...keep an eye on @HailStateFB leading up to it for times.

reddog
12-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Ahhh...the BDJ years for me. Fun times...fun times.

now go make me a sandwich

TheRef
12-10-2014, 01:52 PM
now go make me a sandwich

http://photo.animepunch.org/fg/src/13280502216.jpg

woozman
12-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Wish i could go to a couple...

Please give us a report on the young OL guys - they're key next year. ETA: specifically these guys: Carter, Flowers, and Thomas.