PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo....the Coaches leave Kimchee off the All-SEC team

Coach34
12-09-2014, 07:00 PM
ya know- the guys that actually know what the hell they are talking about?

Hey Fredo- this is why we tell you that Kimchee is all media hype.

UMCDawg16
12-09-2014, 07:04 PM
The guy had the exact same stats as last year but somehow made AP 1st team this year. But yet somehow Garrett didn't make the team. You can't judge Robert by his stats though*******

UMCDawg16
12-09-2014, 07:06 PM
There are OM posters griping that he isn't on the coaches team, saying it "isn't legit" because Robert with his 2.5 tackles per game and 2 total sacks didn't make the team..... They live in some kind of fantasy land, as if we didn't already know that.

quickstrike2
12-09-2014, 07:27 PM
This will tick them off. He was the #1 recruit in the nation damn it.

yjnkdawg
12-09-2014, 07:40 PM
It just shows that the Media is still looking at that "well they (OM 2013 Recruiting Class) were the best players coming out of high school, so they have to be good in the SEC (fantasy)." While the Coaches know more about who plays hard, makes the plays. and excels at their position. Coaches All SEC = more reality. While some of AP selections = more like fantasy based on not what their productivity is this past football season , but how highly rated ***** they were coming out of high school.

archdog
12-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Well the dude is good, but his production hasn't been there yet.

SDDawg
12-09-2014, 07:47 PM
That 2013 class is all hype. There were two excellent players in that class, one great talent that's SOFT and another head case/time bomb that I wouldn't want on my team. That's it. Yes, the two legit players are good and will produce, but will probably also be gone next year.

Congrats OM on another finish behind State in the SEC, that's what your coveted crootin' class bought you.

msstate7
12-09-2014, 07:53 PM
That 2013 class is all hype. There were two excellent players in that class, one great talent that's SOFT and another head case/time bomb that I wouldn't want on my team. That's it. Yes, the two legit players are good and will produce, but will probably also be gone next year.

Congrats OM on another finish behind State in the SEC, that's what your coveted crootin' class bought you.

Tunsil, treadwell, RN, and engram are all great players. I'd love to have all 4

Coach34
12-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Kimchee is good- he just isnt All-SEC good

chef dixon
12-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Nkemdiche 1st team is laughable.

Senquez Golson being left off the Thorpe finalist list is about as ridiculous as it gets though.

msstate7
12-09-2014, 08:14 PM

Senquez Golson being left off the Thorpe finalist list is about as ridiculous as it gets though.

I agree totally about golson

FlabLoser
12-09-2014, 08:15 PM

Part of Thorpe criteria is character. This explains Golson being left off. Wasn't he throwing punches in one of Ole Miss's many on-field skirmishes this year?

BeardoMSU
12-09-2014, 08:18 PM
ya know- the guys that actually know what the hell they are talking about?

Hey Fredo- this is why we tell you that Kimchee is all media hype.

The coaches must pay attention to that mythical thing called "stats".....17'n retards.

MabenMaroon
12-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Just shows the ability of the tsun media hype machine.

Kimdeechay made the AP team: AP= sports writers and other media types who see highlight clips and read other's tweets and soundbites.

Kimdeechay does not make the Coaches team: Coaches = folks who actually see film or the actual games in person and know what they are talking about

All in for the party, the press clippings and the annual recruiting trophy ... wait there is no trophy, or is there atrophy.

SDDawg
12-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Tunsil, treadwell, RN, and engram are all great players. I'd love to have all 4

RN would be in jail if he played for State, I have no question in my mind. Glad we have nothing to do with him personally.