View Full Version : Coaches Pick Dak, Preston, BMac 1st Team All SEC

BrunswickDawg
12-09-2014, 03:41 PM
SEC COACHES pick Dak, Preston Smith, Benardrick McKinney 1st Team All SEC
Beckwith and JRob 2nd Team
http://www.secsports.com/article/12004546/2014-coaches-all-sec-teams

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Where is Nkhghddgdhfhg? He didn't make 1st or 2nd team....

You mean when media hype isn't involved and actual coaches vote, he doesn't cut the mustard?

LC Dawg
12-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Wow. Apparently the coaches didn't get the memo about the Bears 2013 recruiting class.
Basically we were the same as AP except McKinney and Preston Smith swapped to 1st team and Beckwith goes to 2nd team. I can accept that.
For the record, do the coaches actually vote on this or is it assigned to someone in the athletic department?

msstate7
12-09-2014, 04:01 PM
The best lt in college football is 2nd team in the sec. No treadwell. I bet rebs are hot about this

FlabLoser
12-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Nick Chubb, 1st team all-SEC RB. Probably deserves it.

How about UGA losing their 1st RB and inserting the backup who is 1st team all-SEC. Don't see that every day.

Bama has 7 entries. Most notable are Cooper (of course) and that damn punter. Best one I've seen in a long while. I don't know if he is the KO guy too, but even their KO guy could pin us deep, kicking high & to the goal line so their coverage could tackle us at the 10...on the kickoff!

messageboardsuperhero
12-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Finally B-Mac gets a 1st team nod- about damn time. All our other guys are in about the right spot.

As for UM, this is pretty much a yearly occurrence at this point. The AP All-SEC team comes out and has way more rebs on it than the Coaches poll does. Robert Nkemdiche as a 1st team AP All-SEC member this year while putting up identical #s and playing way more snaps than C. Jones is almost as hilarious as his brother making 2nd team last year after doing absolutely nothing on the field- not quite as bad, but almost. That Nkemdiche name carries a lot of weight.

Engram, Prewitt, and Golson are all very deserving. Tunsil is probably about right, considering the time he missed. I also would have probably put Treadwell on the 2nd team.

bluelightstar
12-10-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm just amazed at all the Bama homers pissed that Blake Sims isn't 1st team because "the only thing Dak beat him in is sacks and interceptions." That's got to be willful ignorance.