PDA

View Full Version : When Ole Miss loses, the world is a better place

Mutt the Hoople
12-08-2014, 09:03 AM
Inversely, when they win the world goes to shit. Since they won the Egg Bowl, protesters are rioting everywhere, politicians throwing police under the bus, Russia making moves in Eastern Europe, the Middle East turning into a burning cauldron, and my mom dying.

Do I blame Ole Miss winning for my mom dying? While I think multiple ailments and old age have a lot to do with it, maybe Ole Miss winning had some small part in it as well.

BrunswickDawg
12-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Good to see you back Mutt. Sorry for your loss.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Inversely, when they win the world goes to shit. Since they won the Egg Bowl, protesters are rioting everywhere, politicians throwing police under the bus, Russia making moves in Eastern Europe, the Middle East turning into a burning cauldron, and my mom dying.

Not to mention they were winning in 2008 and 2012. We saw how those elections turned out.

starkvegasdawg
12-08-2014, 10:25 AM
I think this is enough evidence. They must be destroyed. Think we can get some old Eastern Block guys in to build a wall around Oxford?

Dawgowar
12-08-2014, 11:06 AM

Do I blame Ole Miss winning for my mom dying? While I think multiple ailments and old age have a lot to do with it, maybe Ole Miss winning had some small part in it as well.

Sorry for your loss Mutt.