PDA

View Full Version : Who y'all for.

dawgoneyall
06-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Coonasses or bears.

maroonmania
06-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Bears all the way! I want to be the last SEC team standing. Plus I thing our best chance to a NC is through anyone other than having to play LSU.

DownwardDawg
06-16-2013, 09:45 PM
It's a home game for LSU with their crowd. I want those coonasses sent home. Plus, the ones that do stay if LSU goes home will cheer for us.

Todd4State
06-16-2013, 10:42 PM
It's a home game for LSU with their crowd. I want those coonasses sent home. Plus, the ones that do stay if LSU goes home will cheer for us.

I have a feeling that the LSU entourage is grossly exaggerrated. Sort of like the SEC Tournament when we won it last year. I expected to see hundreds of LSU fans and a ton of MSU fans since MSU was in the championship game. I saw MAYBE 20 LSU fans. Granted, OK that was more than any other school that was not involved in the SEC Tournament, but come on- the announcers make it sound like they have throngs of people there.

I seen it dawg
06-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Crotch chop that shit corn dogs

dickiedawg
06-17-2013, 06:18 AM
I have a feeling that the LSU entourage is grossly exaggerrated. Sort of like the SEC Tournament when we won it last year. I expected to see hundreds of LSU fans and a ton of MSU fans since MSU was in the championship game. I saw MAYBE 20 LSU fans. Granted, OK that was more than any other school that was not involved in the SEC Tournament, but come on- the announcers make it sound like they have throngs of people there.

The massive LSU following is real. That whole stadium last night was purple, seemingly. There were more purple/yellow shirts tailgating outside the stadium. It's like Kentucky basketball- they take over.

State travels well, I think. But Lsu takes it to a whole other level.

RTO Dawg
06-17-2013, 06:22 AM

DITTO

Original48
06-17-2013, 07:44 AM
The massive LSU following is real. That whole stadium last night was purple, seemingly. There were more purple/yellow shirts tailgating outside the stadium. It's like Kentucky basketball- they take over.

State travels well, I think. But Lsu takes it to a whole other level.
This. I have people there. My brother is an LSU fan and has been going to Omaha for the past 17 years regardless is LSU is there or not. There are tons of em out there..maybe more than they've ever had. Plus this is the first year they've played in the new park so I'm sure that was a draw too.