PDA

View Full Version : That OM vs. TCU Peach bowl matchup is giong to be interesting

Irondawg
12-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Eeven though most of me will be rooting for them to lose, the other part of me wants both us and them to win covingly along with a Bama throwdown of OSU. Just to prove to the national guys that the SEC West was basically a champsionship playoff bracket in and of itself.

Smitty
12-07-2014, 03:19 PM
I hope TCU, Baylor and Alabama win by 100.

CadaverDawg
12-07-2014, 03:22 PM
I hope TCU beats them 83-0. It should be a really good game. If TCU wants to prove everyone wrong, they can win....if they go into it pouting about being left out of the playoff, OM will skull drag them.

BeardoMSU
12-07-2014, 03:29 PM
I have a feeling Trevone Boykin is gonna go ass-2-mouth on OM.....

Todd4State
12-07-2014, 03:47 PM
I hope TCU beats them 83-0. It should be a really good game. If TCU wants to prove everyone wrong, they can win....if they go into it pouting about being left out of the playoff, OM will skull drag them.

Usually when Ole Miss plays a team that got screwed over in a bowl, the other team pouts and gets blown out. It's uncanny.

LC Dawg
12-07-2014, 04:21 PM
If TCU doesn't come out firing on all cylinders the game will be over by halftime. I think the Ole Miss defense will punish them. I'd like to see Ole Miss get killed but I just don't think it will happen.

SDDawg
12-07-2014, 04:38 PM
OM gets slaughtered, falls out of the top 10. Separation is a *GOOD* thing.

Vancleave
12-07-2014, 08:59 PM
OM gets slaughtered, falls out of the top 10. Separation is a *GOOD* thing.

You have to be really drinking the maroon kool aid if you believe that OM is getting blown out. Not going to happen. old Misses Defense is Legit.

yjnkdawg
12-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Usually when Ole Miss plays a team that got screwed over in a bowl, the other team pouts and gets blown out. It's uncanny.

Hopefully that won't happen in the Peach Bowl. Sounds like Patterson and TCU are on a mission, so hopefully they won't lay down. Could get interesting if TCU shows up to play.