PDA

View Full Version : Love this matchup!

CadaverDawg
12-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Not saying we win, but id would much rather play a ground team than a air raid with our secondary and safety injuries/suspensions.

Should be fun

And a prestigious bowl game! Awesome!

scottycameron
12-07-2014, 02:54 PM
definitely the most prestigious bowl of all of them. Best possible scenario.

msstate7
12-07-2014, 02:55 PM
We're gonna punish them. Fsu ran for 179. We'll easily run for over 225 or so

drunkernhelldawg
12-07-2014, 03:03 PM
just tickled that it's a bowl we haven't been to in so long. I'm a little jealous of OM, getting to play a top six team. The GT matchup should make for a great football game. What a great season!

CadaverDawg
12-07-2014, 03:08 PM
just tickled that it's a bowl we haven't been to in so long. I'm a little jealous of OM, getting to play a top six team. The GT matchup should make for a great football game. What a great season!

Yea, I'm thrilled that we are going to such a prestigious bowl. Truth is, we probably go to the same game if we beat Ole Miss.

Bothrops
12-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Yep, now we need to convince as many fans as possible that a trip to South Beach is worth it. Nice change of scenery, especially this time of year.

Smitty
12-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Yep, now we need to convince as many fans as possible that a trip to South Beach is worth it. Nice change of scenery, especially this time of year.

Me +5 are going.. How many opportunities do you get to experience Miami.. Always wanted to go down there.

dickiedawg
12-07-2014, 03:16 PM
this is my big concern. It's a long ass way, and flights are expensive.
I'd hate to think we'll be playing in a half-empty stadium while (not to make this about UM, but...) UM packs the house out in Atlanta.

RougeDawg
12-07-2014, 03:17 PM
We're gonna punish them. Fsu ran for 179. We'll easily run for over 225 or so

You are pretty confident in our delayed hesitation QB dives we've been relying on the last month of the season. Defenses have time to set up shop in our backfield while our running plays are developing.

msstate7
12-07-2014, 03:19 PM
You are pretty confident in our delayed hesitation QB dives we've been relying on the last month of the season. Defenses have time to set up shop in our backfield while our running plays are developing.

We only break out the battering ram (dak up the middle) against top 10 defenses. We can use jrob and shump in this one*

Smitty
12-07-2014, 03:22 PM
this is my big concern. It's a long ass way, and flights are expensive.
I'd hate to think we'll be playing in a half-empty stadium while (not to make this about UM, but...) UM packs the house out in Atlanta.

Who cares.. Atlanta will be cold, same place they went already this year, and they will lose.

South Florida will be 75, new for all of us, and we will win

FlabLoser
12-07-2014, 03:23 PM
We defend the run and all GT does is run. We've not played that kind of triple option team before. I hope Collins does his homework. I'm confident we'll tackle well, but we're gonna need a gameplan.

On offense, we just gotta be us.

Great draw in a great bowl. This is good. Playing GT is a hell of a lot better draw than a Baylor or TCU after those teams got snubbed. Good luck with that, Ole Miss.

Can't wait.

MadDawg
12-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Hopefully 3 1/2 weeks is enough time to prepare a gameplan against the trip option.

blacklistedbully
12-07-2014, 04:06 PM
We defend the run and all GT does is run. We've not played that kind of triple option team before. I hope Collins does his homework. I'm confident we'll tackle well, but we're gonna need a gameplan.

Great draw in a great bowl. This is good. Playing GT is a hell of a lot better draw than a Baylor or TCU after those teams got snubbed. Good luck with that, Ole Miss.

Can't wait.

Some folks felt that way about Bama versus Utah some years ago.

HancockCountyDog
12-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Guys, this is perfect. Triple option can be defended, just need time to prepare to stop it. We will have 3 1/2 weeks. Our weakness (secondary) will not be exposed. We will win this game by 2+ TD's.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Already looking into rooms in South Beach.

GTHOM
12-07-2014, 04:21 PM

Can't wait.

Idk i think baylor or tcu could really fall flat, dont have anything to play for anymore