PDA

View Full Version : just heard the peach vs baylor

scottycameron
12-07-2014, 02:21 PM
whats anybody else hearing?

IMissJack
12-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Shit. I would prefer Cotton to tell you the truth. If you gave me the choice 10-2 (Peach) vs. 9-3 (Cotton) and we won the Egg bowl, no doubt I would take Cotton. Before yesterday, was hoping for Miami.

Smitty
12-07-2014, 02:27 PM
I'd like to have a rematch with Ole Miss in Atlanta. Let Baylor and TCU duke it out too.

Political Hack
12-07-2014, 02:28 PM
I would be fine with Baylor & TCU in the cotton with us whipping OM's ass in the Peach.

sleepy dawg
12-07-2014, 02:28 PM
I'd like to have a rematch with Ole Miss in Atlanta. Let Baylor and TCU duke it out too.

I can't imagine that would happen. I would like it too, but I just don't think there's any way the committee would do it since there too many other match-ups available to where the won't have to.

Political Hack
12-07-2014, 02:30 PM
whats anybody else hearing?

heard likely peach after last weekend's games... and it makes sense, but the committee decides so no one knows until it's announced. They may be in the process of calling the conferences now to make sure the match ups are kosher... so I suppose it could leak out.

Smitty
12-07-2014, 02:33 PM
I can't imagine that would happen. I would like it too, but I just don't think there's any way the committee would do it since there too many other match-ups available to where the won't have to.

Would be great for ticket sales

sleepy dawg
12-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Would be great for ticket sales

Surly ticket sales won't be a problem either way.

scottycameron
12-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Shit. I would prefer Cotton to tell you the truth. If you gave me the choice 10-2 (Peach) vs. 9-3 (Cotton) and we won the Egg bowl, no doubt I would take Cotton. Before yesterday, was hoping for Miami.

well, it dang sure ain't gospel, so don't book it by any means! Just a message I got. I'm not completely sold myself. Like I said just what I heard. Not vouching for it.