PDA

View Full Version : Tony Kemp

RBritt
06-16-2013, 08:05 PM
I tweeted earlier asking if tony kemp was still laughing at our baseball team. Also asked how the weather was in Nashville and said it was great in Omaha. His douchebag brother Corey Kemp wrote tony was POY and a 5th round pick and has already been to Omaha. If you do twitter write Corey some kind words. Think he's been in low a ball for 5 years.

Sandman14
06-17-2013, 12:34 AM
so you are picking on kids on twitter?

MSUDawg4Life
06-17-2013, 03:20 AM
so you are picking on kids on twitter?

Agreed.

People who talk shit to players and coaches on Twitter are the real douchebags.

Bert Stare
06-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Agreed.

People who talk shit to players and coaches on Twitter are the real douchebags.

This is the definition of a 'thread-backfire'. Things did not go as expected for RBritt today. I am thirding the motion that talking trash to players on twitter is sad as ****.

maroonmania
06-17-2013, 09:12 AM
This is the definition of a 'thread-backfire'. Things did not go as expected for RBritt today. I am thirding the motion that talking trash to players on twitter is sad as ****.

To give at least some defense to RBritt there was an issue with Kemp and MSU fans at the Saturday SEC semifinal game. I was there and didn't exactly catch the full context of all of it but it did seem Kemp was either mocking or laughing at our team and had words with several MSU fans as Vandy put the 16-8 beat down on us.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-17-2013, 09:44 AM
Who gives a shit what that little midget **** did at the tournament. News flash, Vandy didn't win the SECT or make it to Omaha.

RBritt
06-17-2013, 09:54 AM
Appreciate it guys. I'll leave Tony alone. Tweet was about him not to his twitter handle.

Bert Stare
06-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Appreciate it guys. I'll leave Tony alone. Tweet was about him not to his twitter handle.

My bad. I thought you tweeted directly to him. I have no issues with tweeting about him at all. That is fair game. Hell, we talk about players on this message board all day.

You are correct that Tony is a total douchebag, though.

RBritt
06-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Ain't nothing but a thing man. Just gettin ready for us to spank the Hoosiers. Guess I'll have to miss my church league softball game at 7.