PDA

View Full Version : Do we want TCU or Baylor?

Statefan
12-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Thoughts?

CadaverDawg
12-07-2014, 01:31 PM
C. None of the above

CJDAWG85
12-07-2014, 01:31 PM
I'd rather play Mich St. or GT.

GreenheadDawg
12-07-2014, 01:32 PM
If I had the choice I would go with TCU. Baylor would short out the scoreboard on our 1B's

msstate7
12-07-2014, 01:34 PM
If I had the choice I would go with TCU. Baylor would short out the scoreboard on our 1B's

I guess you think baylor's outstanding defense would shut us down.

Imo auburn is a better offense than either of them

Op4isabitch
12-07-2014, 01:38 PM
If we play like we did down the stretch, then I hope we forfeit. If we play like we did early in the season I'd rather face TCU.

scottycameron
12-07-2014, 01:45 PM
I have no idea who would be better to face. But I know both are going to be real pissed and try like hell to put up as big a number as possible to the point of absurdity to make a point. I'm thinking OM will face one of the 2, we will face GT in the orange or possibly Mich st.

basedog
12-07-2014, 01:50 PM
I say either one is ok with me, sounds like you guys would want a easy game, no such thing when you finish in the top 10, bring it on as I'm thinking and hoping Dak and Company lights up the scoreboard and represents the Sec and West in fine fashion! I'm happy for a Big Bow Gamel regardless who we play!

Sacrifice
12-07-2014, 01:54 PM
I hope we play TCU or Baylor. If we're gonna take the next step as a program these are the teams were gonna have to beat. I know we have a problem with our secondary and the coaches need to get it fixed. That's what there payed to do....I'm gonna quote Daks mom on this one "if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch"

msstate7
12-07-2014, 01:56 PM
I say either one is ok with me, sounds like you guys would want a easy game, no such thing when you finish in the top 10, bring it on as I'm thinking and hoping Dak and Company lights up the scoreboard and represents the Sec and West in fine fashion! I'm happy for a Big Bow Gamel regardless who we play!

The 2 teams that beat us are ranked #1 and #4 in scoring defense. Baylor is ranked 43rd in scoring defense. We're ranked 10th in scoring defense. Seems to me their defense should be the one that's worried

Dawgowar
12-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Don't care who I care HOW. If we play this game like we did Gator Bowl II then we will embarrass ourselves.

IMissJack
12-07-2014, 02:18 PM
I believe TCU is the better overall team (even though Baylor beat them). However Baylor would torch our DBs for 600 yds. And, they both have very good coaches.

GreenheadDawg
12-07-2014, 02:28 PM
I guess you think baylor's outstanding defense would shut us down.

Imo auburn is a better offense than either of them

If you think AU has a better offense than Baylor you are lying to yourself and may need a CT done. But in all seriousness, I don't think they could stop us from scoring because they aren't very big up front and they lack the speed , especially at LB and safety, to make up for it.

HailState39110
12-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Since Baylor won the head to head with TCU you would think they would honor that with Baylor staying closer to home and play in Dallas and send TCU to Atlanta

msstate7
12-07-2014, 02:37 PM
If you think AU has a better offense than Baylor you are lying to yourself and may need a CT done. But in all seriousness, I don't think they could stop us from scoring because they aren't very big up front and they lack the speed , especially at LB and safety, to make up for it.

Baylor has faced 1 defense in the top 25 (none in top 10) of scoring defense. Auburn faced 6 in the top 25 (4 in the top 10). Against those 4 top 10 defenses, auburn scored 41, 23, 35, and 44. If auburn played baylor's schedule, they would've led the ncaa in scoring. If Baylor played auburn's schedule, no way they lead the ncaa in scoring