PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Ramsey

msstate7
12-06-2014, 10:19 PM
We missed on this guy 2 years ago. I can't help but think how different our year goes with him in our secondary

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2014, 12:22 AM
We never had a real shot at this kid.

msstate7
12-07-2014, 12:23 AM
Thought we were right there. You would know more than me on this though

engie
12-07-2014, 12:26 AM
You're right. Guy is a total freakshow....

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Naw he was committed to USC up until signing day. Everybody thought he was going to flip to Fla but chose FSU. We weren't in it.

engie
12-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Thought we were right there. You would know more than me on this though

We were in the thick of it until Melvin and Brewster left. Was kept pretty quiet, but we were definitely in the game, and had gotten his family at one point. Spent a bunch of time at MSU, we were his first offer, etc. Melvin leaving effectively ended that one for us.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2014, 12:35 AM
We got an OV from him during the season but down the stretch we weren't a factor.

Todd4State
12-07-2014, 12:51 AM
I don't consider missing out on a guy from Memphis a whiff. It's in the middle of at least six teams territory. Typically it's going to be a battle unless the player is really sold on MSU like Donald Gray or Deddrick Thomas.

CadaverDawg
12-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Ramsey looks like a man among boys out there every game. Is he a Soph? He's cocky, and I hate FSU, but I think he may just be the best all around football player (regardless of position) in the college game. He looks like a college football player playing a bunch of neighborhood kids in a back yard game.

Ok, maybe not the best player in the country regardless of position....but he's up there if not.

defiantdog
12-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Ramsey looks like a man among boys out there every game. Is he a Soph? He's cocky, and I hate FSU, but I think he may just be the best all around football player (regardless of position) in the college game. He looks like a college football player playing a bunch of neighborhood kids in a back yard game.

Ok, maybe not the best player in the country regardless of position....but he's up there if not.

Ramsey is a hell of a player (which we never really had a shot at..... Comparable to the Richard Sherman situation..... He gave us a visit but never really gave us a shot). The kid has character issues though. The fact that FSU has suspended him several times tells you he has problems.