PDA

View Full Version : How is it that OSU has Three Starting caliber QB's and LSU doesn't have one??

RougeDawg
12-06-2014, 09:23 PM
This Ohio St. QB is better than anything LSU has and he's their #3 guy. Also makes me wonder why so many QBs of this caliber would want to stick around on the Ohio State roster.

I seen it dawg
12-06-2014, 09:25 PM
It's the big 10 that's why.

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2014, 09:28 PM
The QB position is based on coaching and development. It what I would be most concerned about if I were Ole Miss with Hugh Freeze. He isn't winning anything unless he develops QBs, and, to this point, he hasn't done that.

Bo left Arkansas State undeveloped and showed up at Ole Miss a pretty good QB. Hugh appears to have whiffed on both Buchanan and Kinkaide.

If I'm going to pay a coach a boat load of money at MSU or Ole Miss, who will never have more overall talent than Bama, LSU, or Auburn, that coach MUST be able to develop QBs.

My guess is if both LSU QBs were at Ohio State, they would be much better, due to better coaching.

TUSK
12-06-2014, 09:32 PM
This Ohio St. QB is better than anything LSU has and he's their #3 guy. Also makes me wonder why so many QBs of this caliber would want to stick around on the Ohio State roster.

dude, fair question... thank god for LES....

Heck, I'd take Brax at UA right now!

BRAX to BAMMER!

seriously, LSU would be impossible to beat over the last 4 years if they had an =>"average QB"...

VandelayIndustries
12-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Holy crap.. Just turned on that game, I thought Wisky was going to win that one.

msstate7
12-06-2014, 09:35 PM
dude, fair question... thank god for LES....

Heck, I'd take Brax at UA right now!

BRAX to BAMMER!

seriously, LSU would be impossible to beat over the last 4 years if they had an =>"average QB"...

Met below avg?