PDA

View Full Version : who is the best QB in the SEC...

TUSK
12-06-2014, 08:06 PM
not named "Dak"?

msstate7
12-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Damien Williams*

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2014, 08:12 PM
I'd probably go Marshall. He was lights out last week against Bama.

Some will say Sims, but his supporting cast is so damn good, I really have no clue how good he is.

I'll say this though, Bo Wallace is a train wreck of a human being, but I'm glad he done at Ole Miss. Wallace always scares me because he has no fear, is a gun slinger, and doesn't let mistakes bother him. Bo is behind the top three, but he scared me more than any of them due to his lack of fear and reckless style of play

TUSK
12-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Damien Williams*

U R Awesome

msstate7
12-06-2014, 08:15 PM

Some will say Sims, but his supporting cast is so damn good, I really have no clue how good he is.

I think I agree with Marshall, but coates and Williams are 2nd to no one as far as weapons on outside

TUSK
12-06-2014, 08:15 PM

well, Bama is so deficient at OL, and lacks a bit at RB and WR (save #9)... I just think he has lifted the O this year, is all....

Coach 57
12-06-2014, 08:16 PM
I think Tusk is fishing here, but I'm gonna bite. I think what Kiffin did with Sims is pretty impressive. Early in this season (even the UM game) he wasn't asked to win the game....just not lose it. As the season progressed I could tell he started being able to check out of plays and into positive ones for them. In our game Vs Bama he showed he was not longer the guy who "managed" the game. He was now in certain situations asked to WIN games by making checks & reads to arguably the best player in the nation. Cooper is REALLY good! They didn't properly utilize him Vs UM, because he didn't he didn't have a QB ready & competent enough at the time but boy did he ever learn fast. They'll be a difficult out for any team in the CFP! Good luck Tusk!

msstate7
12-06-2014, 08:17 PM
well, Bama is so deficient at OL, and lacks a bit at RB and WR (save #9)... I just think he has lifted the O this year, is all....

Sims has been great. If I had to pick another qb though, he wouldn't be my first pick

Smitty
12-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Sims is the best in the SEC.

SDDawg
12-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Blake is great. He's a winner, hats off to him. He should be first team All-SEC based on how strong Bama has finished the season.

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2014, 08:21 PM
I just can't go with Sims after seeing him throw 3 ints against Auburn last week. Sims has turned into a nice QB, but if you gave Bama Dak or Marshall, I think they are a better team.

TUSK
12-06-2014, 08:28 PM
57 is correct... Sims has improved greatly...

I will say this: I like his "long ball" over any in the SEC... also, while he's not the biggest QB, he is the best true runner at position...

lastly, he excels when under pressure... which has surprised me...

He has no chance at the next level but, given what he has to work with, he's the best in the conference (IMO)....

hells bells
12-06-2014, 09:26 PM
All time fav, Freddie Kitchens.

Tbonewannabe
12-06-2014, 09:34 PM
When I think about this question, I think if you replaced each team with the "best QB" is the team better, worse, or no different. Dak would make every single team better. Sims I think would be either 2nd or 3rd. Marshall and Sims are about even to me. I would say 1. Dak and tied for 2 Marshall and Sims.

TUSK
12-06-2014, 09:36 PM
All time fav, Freddie Kitchens.

YOU RAT BASTARD!

remember what we discussed?.... I'm gonna hook you up for that crack! kudos!!!!

pm me