PDA

View Full Version : Sec championship

msstate7
12-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Can mizzou make it a game?

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2014, 06:32 PM
I say no, because Mizzou has yet to show any offense outside of the deep heave. If Mizzou shows they can move the ball within their offense, then I'll say yes

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Maybe the deep ball is their offense. Not sure why Mullen didn't try this

Todd4State
12-06-2014, 06:43 PM
I can't wait to play Mizzou next year with the way their QB scrambles and the way we tackle QB's that scramble. Mauk will have a career day against us.

Todd4State
12-06-2014, 06:44 PM

Why not run Dak up the middle?**

msstate7
12-06-2014, 06:48 PM

Auburn exposed them. Wish we had found that weakness

TUSK
12-06-2014, 06:49 PM
not if we RTGDFB....

CadaverDawg
12-06-2014, 06:53 PM
I hate Bama, but the only reason Mizzou is completing the deep ball is bc the refs are letting their WR's push off every time. That first deep ball, Hunt pushed off well before the catch to get separation. They do it before the ball is thrown and the refs are letting it go. They do it every time Mauk scrambles.

And how bout the pick they got away with on the TD pass? Geez. Shoulda been an easy flag

TUSK
12-06-2014, 06:58 PM
I hate Bama, but the only reason Mizzou is completing the deep ball is bc the refs are letting their WR's push off every time. That first deep ball, Hunt pushed off well before the catch to get separation. They do it before the ball is thrown and the refs are letting it go. They do it every time Mauk scrambles.

And how bout the pick they got away with on the TD pass? Geez. Shoulda been an easy flag

that kinda thing happens "these days" Cad... hell, Cyrus Jones holds A LOT...

Mizzou is hangin on for their lives....

CadaverDawg
12-06-2014, 07:00 PM
that kinda thing happens "these days" Cad... hell, Cyrus Jones holds A LOT...

Mizzou is hangin on for their lives....

Oh I know it does...doesn't make it right. Mizzou got 10 points due to long pass plays that should have been penalties.

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2014, 07:21 PM

No doubt, but Bear pushes off well. Hell, I'd rather take a shot doing that than another no gain by Dak up the middle