PDA

View Full Version : The Beavers are whining about it being too big

Coach34
06-16-2013, 01:22 PM
the ballpark that is. A quick peek at their Scout board shows nothing but complaining about how that would have been a HR at Rosenblatt. Its unfair to them to have to play in a pitcher's park

Boo-****ing-hoo

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=182&f=1705&t=11647833

Ronny
06-16-2013, 01:38 PM

Early in the season Fraizer got robbed of a HR @ DNF.

recently, vs. USCe we had a trapped ball by the USCe left fielder ruled an out.

recently, some idiot ump robbed Renfroe of a run because he claimed Renfroe didn't touch 3rd base.

Yesterday OSU got an extra out to play with when the first base ump ruled a stretched Wes Rea's foot was off the bag.

I could go on, because this is just a partial list of how we got screwed over this year.

If OSU fan wants to bitch about a can of corn that was caught to end the game, then they should walk in our shoes for a season & see all the ridiculous shit we have to put up with week after week.

Will James
06-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Hit a line drive bitch

messageboardsuperhero
06-16-2013, 02:25 PM

Early in the season Fraizer got robbed of a HR @ DNF.

recently, vs. USCe we had a trapped ball by the USCe left fielder ruled an out.

recently, some idiot ump robbed Renfroe of a run because he claimed Renfroe didn't touch 3rd base.

Yesterday OSU got an extra out to play with when the first base ump ruled a stretched Wes Rea's foot was off the bag.

I could go on, because this is just a partial list of how we got screwed over this year.

If OSU fan wants to bitch about a can of corn that was caught to end the game, then they should walk in our shoes for a season & see all the ridiculous shit we have to put up with week after week.

That's what I was thinking. We've gotten screwed plenty this year, and we even got screwed on that missed stretch call at first earlier in the game. Not to mention all the luck OSU had in that game when they had God knows how many pathetic bloop singles. Give me a break... They're just butt hurt.

Besides, their team is built on starting pitching. Wouldn't they want to play in a pitcher's park? I guess it's fair when it helps them, but when it helps the other team, a pitcher's park is unfair.

FlabLoser
06-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Losers whine. Winners go home with the prom queen.

CadaverDawg
06-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Sandy Beavers. They're playing on the same field we are, AND we gift wrapped one run and then gave away another with a first inning base running error. We tried our best to give them a shot, but if ole bat flip Frankie needs to hit the ****ing weight room there's nothing we can do about that.

HailState

Original48
06-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Hit a line drive bitch
Am I the only one who read this in Jessie Pinkman's voice?

Quaoarsking
06-16-2013, 05:08 PM
Remember, this is a team that won a national championship after going 10-14 and tying for 6th in the Pac-12. This is not a fanbase that should be complaining about anything.

Todd4State
06-16-2013, 05:20 PM
Maybe we are finding out why they call themselves the Beavers. And I don't think it has anything to do with the beaver population in Oregon. I don't really understand complaining about this anyway- it's not like we are playing in a different park with a different set of ground rules.

bgdog
06-16-2013, 08:58 PM
All the players seemed like whiny little bitches too. A lot of pounding the ground and throwing bats

Todd4State
06-16-2013, 10:48 PM
You know what- and I just remembered this for some reason- but we didn't bitch about the bats when some guy for LSU hit a home run off of Jeremy Jackson in 1998 when the hitter had ONE KNEE ON THE GROUND in Omaha. It was an outside pitch too. And that was when Genespage was at it's zenith. That was WAY more ridiculous than that last out.