PDA

View Full Version : Bama showing committee the SECWest deserves at least 2 in playoffs, if not 3.

RougeDawg
12-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Have to expand to 8 if they aren't going to put more weight on Strengths of conference and division. Especially after watching the tittie bumping LAC12 game last night. I'd put any of the west teams against any other top team around the nation except A&M Ark And LSU. And even those 3 would hang with any team in the nation, potentially winning. I think I'm going to schedule something else to do during the playoffs. Just makes me sick.

dawgs
12-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Lol you say "any of the west teams" then eliminate half of them.

RougeDawg
12-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Was going to include LSU in there but on the fence about them. Should have said top 4 maybe 5.And I meant would beat any of top teams. The rest would hand in with anyone.

Smitty
12-06-2014, 05:42 PM
The truth is most other SEC teams play quality non-con opponents each year… If you can't beat a mid-tier power 5 team each year you don't deserve shit.

I don't mind the new rule requiring it. NC St, Arizona, Kansas State are necessary. Hopefully the best from other conferences fill their schedule with the Bamas Auburns and LSU's

scottycameron
12-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Lol you say "any of the west teams" then eliminate half of them.

I'd put any team from the SECeast outside of UT, vandy, KY, mizzou, FL, USC, UGA against practically anyone in the country also.

dawgs
12-06-2014, 06:46 PM
The truth is most other SEC teams play quality non-con opponents each year… If you can't beat a mid-tier power 5 team each year you don't deserve shit.

I don't mind the new rule requiring it. NC St, Arizona, Kansas State are necessary.

agreed 1000%

TUSK
12-06-2014, 06:52 PM
I'd put any team from the SECeast outside of UT, vandy, KY, mizzou, FL, USC, UGA against practically anyone in the country also.

nice.