PDA

View Full Version : Hey TUSK! Got some BAMA news for you

TheRef
12-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Dixieland Delight has officially been banned from Alabama athletic events until further notice....

TUSK
12-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Dixieland Delight has officially been banned from Alabama athletic events until further notice....

Good, I found "our" rendition classless, vulgar, etc... thanks for the heads up, buddy!

defiantdog
12-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Now if they can get rid of their damn strength coach yelling..... I don't even think Bama fans enjoy that

TUSK
12-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Now if they can get rid of their damn strength coach yelling..... I don't even think Bama fans enjoy that

I like it, "ok" but they use it too damn much...

also, they need more of Bear's indiscernible mumbling at 120 dB and lots of bass....

GTHOM
12-03-2014, 11:15 PM
i actually thought that was always cool

SDDawg
12-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Couldn't they just move the Bama home games to Fort Payne? **

GTHOM
12-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Couldn't they just move the Bama home games to Fort Payne? **

Or lookout mountain

Smitty
12-03-2014, 11:28 PM
i actually thought that was always cool

Me too.. Pretty sure it's easy to incorporate "17 Auburn" into any song.

Bama does shit right, need to send our gameday experience people over there for lessons

GTHOM
12-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Me too.. Pretty sure it's easy to incorporate "17 Auburn" into any song.

Bama does shit right, need to send our gameday experience people over there for lessons

Id say States atmosphere is right up there with the best nowadays

TUSK
12-03-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm obviously biased, but Bammer has the most "professional" (pardon the pun) game day experience...

The structure is modern and clean... almost too clean... concessions and bathrooms are plentiful and convenient... PA and sound is well done...

the atmosphere outside has 10x everything you'll see anywhere else... (some bad, but mostly decent)...

That being said, DV is my fav place to visit....

ps - our tents match and we don't hang chandeliers over frozen chicken wings...

TUSK
12-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Id say States atmosphere is right up there with the best nowadays

G, I will say this... I've been periodically going to games in Vegas since the mid 80s....

MSU has improved their home game atmosphere more than anyone over the last ~10 yrs...

It's grown and improved leaps and bounds.

GTHOM
12-04-2014, 12:05 AM
G, I will say this... I've been periodically going to games in Vegas since the mid 80s....

MSU has improved their home game atmosphere more than anyone over the last ~10 yrs...

It's grown and improved leaps and bounds.

man i wasnt even alive in mid 80s i started going to every home game when i was little in like 03 im a student at state now been to just about every one since, and i can honestly say its gotten a lot better since the Croom years

dickiedawg
12-04-2014, 11:32 AM
man i wasnt even alive in mid 80s i started going to every home game when i was little in like 03 im a student at state now been to just about every one since, and i can honestly say its gotten a lot better since the Croom years

This bolded part is true in every sense.

M.Fillmore
12-04-2014, 12:32 PM
I'm obviously biased, but Bammer has the most "professional" (pardon the pun) game day experience...

The structure is modern and clean... almost too clean... concessions and bathrooms are plentiful and convenient... PA and sound is well done...

+1 I go to Bryant-Denny once a year. The pre-game videos and music very well done and really get the crowd amped up. The commercial breaks are done to keep the crowd alive and involved. Scott should copy them big time.

On the other hand, I was really shocked at how dead Vaught stadium was last week. During the commercial breaks the they did nothing and the crowd got downright quiet. Rivalries aside, I really expected better from the bears. The in-game experience stunk (of course they won the game, but the stadium was not the factor I expected it to be).