PDA

View Full Version : OOB this morning

Dawgtini
12-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Where are all these "Mullen to Michigan rumors on the message boards" that Bo keeps going on about?

Jack Lambert
12-03-2014, 09:07 AM
He must be talking about the dry eraser message board his wife has on the refrigerator and he sees it every time he goes gets his Flat Tire beer.

defiantdog
12-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Where are all these "Mullen to Michigan rumors on the message boards" that Bo keeps going on about?

Probably on the Michigan message boards

Dawgface
12-03-2014, 09:26 AM
With Meyer's success at OSU, Mich might give Mullen a look. Who knows. Mullen certainly has been in the limelight this year. And with his previous working relationship with Meyer, that may appeal to them. At the end of the day, I believe Mullen will get a fat raise and stay.

Outside Dawg
12-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Not a message board, but this was posted yesterday...

http://www.coachingsearch.com/article?a=Whats-next-at-Michigan

Dawgtini
12-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Oh, I believe Mullen will stay at State. I just haven't seen all of these "Mullenz to Michiganz" posts Bo was referencing.

TrapGame
12-03-2014, 10:03 AM
Two coaches have gone done in flames at Michigan. I doubt DM wants to try for a three-fer.

C222
12-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Two coaches have gone done in flames at Michigan. I doubt DM wants to try for a three-fer.

I seriously doubt that is a concern for Dan. He wasn't scared to take over a dumpster fire of a program in the toughest division in the country. I'm sure he's not scared to take the Michigan job because other coaches didn't succeed.

HancockCountyDog
12-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Michigan is a step down for Mullen at this point. You don't see people saying Saban or Gus to Michigan. I have no concern. NFL>SEC> Pac 12>BigXII>Big 10

Unless he just wants to rebuild a program and take a lesser job, this is just silly.

TrapGame
12-03-2014, 10:22 AM
I seriously doubt that is a concern for Dan. He wasn't scared to take over a dumpster fire of a program in the toughest division in the country. I'm sure he's not scared to take the Michigan job because other coaches didn't succeed.

But Sly Croom didn't go to another D1 program and have them in the conference championship in year three. Michigan is the dumpster fire. Mullen's not scared, he's smart. He knows the rebuilding of Michigan will be a bigger headache than MSU.

Political Hack
12-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Why would he want to coach pee wee football?

Coach34
12-03-2014, 10:40 AM
It's arctic cold in Michigan during January and Feb. nobody wants to go live in that shit to coach Big Ten football